2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Congrats to those that got the Green Lobsters. Would’ve loved to add them to the collection, but not tripping over them. It’s sucks that so many of us couldn’t get them.
Maybe I should sell both my greens and cop that blue..........
Didn’t you say you weren’t trying to flex (you were but whatever) because you only got 1 pair? Wow.

There's always that one guy every release. You earned this buddy.
DpA668MU4AAqLuf.jpeg

Congrats to those that got the Green Lobsters. Would’ve loved to add them to the collection, but not tripping over them. It’s sucks that so many of us couldn’t get them.

Didn’t you say you weren’t trying to flex (you were but whatever) because you only got 1 pair? Wow.
I got another from that time. Still not flexing just saying that blue special packaging is dope

If y’all were really in the circle of sneakers you would realize saying you got one pair is in no way shape or form flexing :lol:
I agree that saying you got one pair is not flexing at all. However, saying, multiple times mind you, how you could and do cut lines regardless to get your pair, insinuating you’re either connected like that or you’re that intimidating, sounds likes flexing to me. Just my observation. But hell, you’ve got 2 pairs and I’ve got 0, so more power to you.

I spent some time trying to search for the old NSB digital archive pages this morning (no luck), but I used to love browsing through and seeing the designers and all. Especially learning the pairs Creed designed haha.

And I’ll always remember the eBay dunks being shown cut up

Once again not flexing, it was a mosh pit and I got lucky and got the third to last pair. It was ten year old kids skipping too. If I wanted to be “intimidating” I could’ve bullied my way faster in the line and got in the store earlier but I’m not a bully. @pimorules knows how nyc lines go down. Unwritten rules such as if dudes already got multiples and I didn’t get a pair yet it’s only right to skip

Back
Top Bottom