2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today
07CD8C33-0701-4E74-BBA4-A7904D6C5251.jpeg
I’ve had dude ignored and was trying to stay out of this. But this **** right here is pure gold. It really does look just like him. :lol:

Yea that shouldn’t be news to anyone, that whole anti resell brigade is mostly salty cats who can’t cop and are too cheap to pay resell. If I miss out on a joint and I want it bad enough I’ll pay to play, not whine about not being able to cop, doesn’t do anyone any good
Oh I know, believe me im in the NYC area too I know how it goes down but usually I can get my hands on the pairs I want. Unlike these lobstah verdes

Oh I know, believe me im in the NYC area too I know how it goes down but usually I can get my hands on the pairs I want. Unlike these lobstah verdes
Lobsters were obtainable, both purple and green I got there at 2 in the afternoon and still touched. Pairs were released since 9am :lol:
Sorry but if you wanted em they could’ve been had

Lobsters were obtainable, both purple and green I got there at 2 in the afternoon and still touched. Pairs were released since 9am :lol:
I live in LI and had work unfortunately not saying they weren’t just I didn’t have an opportunity. I’ll cop them resale most likely

We get it. You got there late and cut the line. If you went to the back of the line when you got there , which you claim you got 1 of the last three pairs, you would not have touched. Your comments contradict your “flex”.

We get it. You got there late and cut the line. If you went to the back of the line when you got there , which you claim you got 1 of the last three pairs, you would not have touched. Your comments contradict your “flex”.
Once again wrong. But if that’s what you wanna believe so be it :lol:

Sup guys, not new to the game but forgot my old log in from years ago and think it was on an old email. If any of you guys are in any fb groups probably know who I am. Sold most of my collection when I was in college and needed some extra cash but just graduated and been working full-time for a couple months now so have some money to try and get my grails back. I'm size 11.5-12 so if you have anything lying around and think I'll be interested lmk. I'll post a pic of my old collection below, had more but they're in separate pics and don't feel like spamming you all.

Anyway have an extra pair of purps in a size 12 I'll trade to get my blues back or will add on for a pair of the greens. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6010.JPG
    IMG_6010.JPG
    393.3 KB · Views: 74
So the stupid keychain gimmick will get you the shoes eh? The product description said NYC only or I probably would have pulled the trigger smfh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom