2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m just blessed that every shoes that I want I have the ability to cop if I want to. You win some and lose a lot. What I learned is that Nike will come out with something I like or if they don’t I can go back and find a pair I missed out on and find a desperate seller who only bought for hype. Ever since I got into shoes back in ‘07. It’s always been an unfair game, just like life. And if I really want it, I’ll pay resell. With that being said, I hope I don’t have to pay over $200 for the plums if I don’t hit

5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Don't shops have to buy a certain amount of NIKE/Jordan/SB every month to be a Authorized Store?

5 pairs is all Nike will give him, not all that he's trying to get, sorry if I worded that weird and caused confusion.

Nike doesn’t make enough, people complain.
Nike makes too many, people complain.
Nike does better when the product is perceived as limited. People camp out for grs now because Nike was being Nike.

Not debating this constant ideology. But I will say this.. I have never been mad when Nike made 'too many' .. People gonna people, Nike gonna Nike, but I'm gonna happy when I can get a dope shoe without hassle. My equation is that simple :lol:

Not debating this constant ideology. But I will say this.. I have never been mad when Nike made 'too many' .. People gonna people, Nike gonna Nike, but I'm gonna happy when I can get a dope shoe without hassle. My equation is that simple :lol:
Yeah I mean they’ve put out some great stuff en masse like bc3, bc4 etc. I love those. It’s just never seemed to happen with SB or aj1.

25EECBFF-CD3D-4EC7-9195-6EDE0F6FB216.jpeg
One of my favorite pairs. Every time I wear these I chuckle at how easy these were to get, relatively speaking. IMO these would be impossible to obtain in this current climate.

Very interesting shoe but had to sell mine. Saw some people wearing them and having them chip day one and it looked awful to me.

Come to think of it, with the chipping on those and the QC and sizing issues on Stained Glass joints....the janoski max best pair out of that pack.

Come to think of it, with the chipping on those and the QC and sizing issues on Stained Glass joints....the janoski max best pair out of that pack.
This makes sense. Not walking equals no chipping for the Grail Lows for me, so I’m in a unique situation admittedly. Chipping would bother the fck outta me. I remember getting the Stained Glass pair on super disco at the outlet.

This makes sense. Not walking equals no chipping for the Grail Lows for me, so I’m in a unique situation admittedly. Chipping would bother the fck outta me. I remember getting the Stained Glass pair on super disco at the outlet.

yeah very true! I was stoked when they came in then saw some pics before I wore them and was like uh oh....

Back
Top Bottom