2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have you ordered from them? How much is shipping usually?

This will be the first. Seems to be around $28 to ship to the US. Same price for multiple pairs so better value to order multiple items.

Whatever pants you want to wear are acceptable.

anyone who says otherwise wasn’t doing this in the NTDenim era lol

Amen! We're not about the NSB selvedge denim or die drama here :smile:

Shoe groups
95B0D634-979A-4174-9147-E8A7702B1748.png
FA2C41D4-432D-481D-ACAB-F5513FB2F682.png
159AE0DE-A7AF-4D0F-9FD2-AA4E66DA18E2.png

Strangelove invoiced previous customers randomly before the drop didn’t they? If so, Not a guarantee those are botted pairs.

who knows though

Last edited:
Cliver may have just said "F-it" and fulfilled the orders. Apparently bots sniped his link before it went live.

Again, we are just talking about a dude, and probably his wife, that are running things out of their garage. There is no "store", and I don't even know that there are employees. I get the impression, from his private social media, that he's pretty overwhelmed with the whole situation.

Cliver may have just said "F-it" and fulfilled the orders. Apparently bots sniped his link before it went live.

Again, we are just talking about a dude, and probably his wife, that are running things out of their garage. There is no "store", and I don't even know that there are employees. I get the impression, from his private social media, that he's pretty overwhelmed with the whole situation.

1580756062228.png

Clownery!!
I just saw an IG acct raffle a pair of F&F 9.5 off last night

I haven't seen 1 cook group post cancelled orders???

Show me that and I'll believe Sean and his home garage store skate company

Clownery!!
I just saw an IG acct raffle a pair of F&F 9.5 off last night

I haven't seen 1 cook group post cancelled orders???

Show me that and I'll believe Sean and his home garage store skate company
If it hurts your hiney so bad, you know you don't have to buy the shoes, right? Vote with your wallet.

I noticed on bonkers Germany website that when I went to go on it there was a bot check pre-screen said they'd check your browser to see if you're using a bot . If this is widely available then why isn't every store using this including Nike themselves. Screenshot_20200203-144619.png

I noticed on bonkers Germany website that when I went to go on it there was a bot check pre-screen said they'd check your browser to see if you're using a bot . If this is widely available then why isn't every store using this including Nike themselves. Screenshot_20200203-144619.png

Because they're easy to fool. Requests from a bot or from a browser are indistinguishable.

Unfortunately as good as a preventative this could be. In the technology world things like this never last long without hackers combatting them. It pretty much a ongoing battle between hackers and moral people.

Back
Top Bottom