2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How would y’all compare the recent Dunk Low releases to the recent Dunk SB releases in terms of comfort? I remember those ‘02 dunk lows were hard as bricks.

Matchy matchy unDS today.

EC7740C0-9A4D-4590-A1A8-BB6C60B23CF7.jpeg

How would y’all compare the recent Dunk Low releases to the recent Dunk SB releases in terms of comfort? I remember those ‘02 dunk lows were hard as bricks.
I find them more comfortable than stuff from 10+ years back. The new tooling (with the foam in the midsole) helps. But weirdly, the newer models with old tooling (BenG, Parra), are super comfortable. The BenG Dunks are the most comfortable Dunk of all-time, IMO.

Good link that explains some of the changes over the years.

I find them more comfortable than stuff from 10+ years back. The new tooling (with the foam in the midsole) helps. But weirdly, the newer models with old tooling (BenG, Parra), are super comfortable. The BenG Dunks are the most comfortable Dunk of all-time, IMO.

Good link that explains some of the changes over the years.

I was referring to the recent non sb dunk lows like the plums and biotechs. Are you saying they are more comfortable than the original wave of non sb dunk lows from that ‘02 era?

I put SB insoles (from janoskis) in my '01 ceramics and they feel fine, same as any other dunk. I have the '19 viotechs and after breaking them in, they're a bit comfier compared to the '01s but not drastic. SB insole > viotech 2019 insole > '01 dunk insole. Solid average comfort for both, won't hurt my feet after a full day of walking, but won't do them any favors either.

BE670F0D-DA4B-47B0-BEC6-CA5A171FD0AA.png

more online orders, this will be the last post about this nonsense, good luck to all you guys we are going to need it

As much as I would love to get my hands on a pair of SL, I just don’t have it in me to play these games. The SB hype is becoming a bit too much for me. I’m starting to really not give a **** anymore. I Will try my luck on SNKRS, take my L, and keep it moving.

Same, but I've always been like that about everything. Just give me the stuff I want with little hassle, I don't care about scarcity/value.

friend wants to trade my Strangeloves for his Jedis + boba fetts im a huge star wars fan, should i doit? would I win in this trade?

Same, but I've always been like that about everything. Just give me the stuff I want with little hassle, I don't care about scarcity/value.
100% agree. I could give a **** how many other people have a shoe that I like. I know SBs have always been a niche shoe and never mass-produced. I like it that way, and I never really get salty about missing out on any shoe really. It’s just the reason why they are so hard to obtain now that is bugging me.

If it’s one thing I hate on NT , it’s a pocket watcher. But, with that being said, who the **** is actually paying some of these ridiculous prices? They obviously have it better than I do.

If it’s one thing I hate on NT , it’s a pocket watcher. But, with that being said, who the **** is actually paying some of these ridiculous prices? They obviously have it better than I do.

I'm more about copping Ben Gs than dropping Benjies, myself. I'm all about wearing what I buy, and some of these resale prices aren't exactly about that life. I'd **** bricks and spin out into a panic attack trying to navigate the outside world in $1k sneakers I should've been smart enough not to buy in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom