2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i want the kentucky dunks but i'm hesitant to enter all these raffles. i feel like theres plenty made and i'm going to end up winning like 3 pairs when i only need 1... smh

E8A5391E-C8A3-49D5-9BC1-894C7A6D5143.jpeg

Attachments

• E5340480-A41D-4B5D-AD2F-993A5CBA51F3.jpeg
    E5340480-A41D-4B5D-AD2F-993A5CBA51F3.jpeg
    647.1 KB · Views: 90
i want the kentucky dunks but i'm hesitant to enter all these raffles. i feel like theres plenty made and i'm going to end up winning like 3 pairs when i only need 1... smh

It’s safe to enter UK raffles due to the time difference. You’ll usually know if you won/lost before SNKRS goes live. Downside is that End will come out to $149.50 shipped.

Your optimism is funny. But in any case, if you get multiple, resell them. **** what anyone else thinks and get your money. Or swing them to a friend or someone here for retail and shipping. You have nothing to lose. Two of my friends hit on viotech dunks for me on snkrs and I didn't; I paid one of them for the pair and bought him lunch another time, the other one made $100 off them.

Safaris are a must. Wonder if the numbers of the Safaris produced are greater than the Travis Scott Dunks because I know my local skateshop said they received more Travis Scott Dunks than their other recent SB releases.

what if I told you that there are SB heads that don’t live near skate shops

5D9F23B0-26FB-4568-826F-FACBACC765D2.jpeg

Yeah that's one of the downsides - another is you just don't know if the shop is running a legit release or backdooring.
I'm obviously biased because it seems like my local skate shop runs legit releases. I just hate competing against Bots for online drops or the abundance of entries for online raffles. In a perfect world Nike would release enough pairs to satisfy all demand, but that's never gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom