2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On feet again today! Waiting in line for some ramen. Lol
20BCB8A7-910C-47EA-920C-5578CB07907A.jpeg
Man, am I gonna be finessed into buying plums...y’all killin me with these pics

So I was thinking today about how keeping shoes DS for a long time is kinda silly to me. It amazes me there are pairs that are 15 years old for sale that still have never been worn. Was curious to know what you guys take is on this, and what is the oldest pair you still have on “ice”?

So I was thinking today about how keeping shoes DS for a long time is kinda silly to me. It amazes me there are pairs that are 15 years old for sale that still have never been worn. Was curious to know what you guys take is on this, and what is the oldest pair you still have on “ice”?

The reason is most of us collectors had doubles and triples depending on how much we liked the shoe. Back then we would buy our size or half size up due to the “fat tongue”in the SB’s as was the case for me. I still have a lot of shoes DS that are over 15 years old.

Pee Wees. And there's no good reason for having not worn them. I wouldn't sell them. I guess I just don't want to mess them up, which yes, I know is silly.

The reason is most of us collectors had doubles and triples depending on how much we liked the shoe. Back then we would buy our size or half size up due to the “fat tongue”in the SB’s as was the case for me. I still have a lot of shoes DS that are over 15 years old.
Yeah I was thinking when I was typing that out to mention excluding double ups. But you are totally right. That probably is were the majority of these unworn pairs are coming from.

I have two pairs of November rains. One was kept DS until maybe 9 months ago. It was my longest pair on ice that’s actually worthy of mentioning.
They were my favorite shoe at the time, and still hold a real close place in my nostalgic bank.
When I was younger I couldn’t afford the “Old Love, New Love” pack of the AJ1 Mids. When I got my first job, I pieced my own set together with the BICS and rains, an SB set I guess.
I never got to wear the BICS, they were stolen from my car during a move (looking for a pair, even used, to this day).

I have two pairs of November rains. One was kept DS until maybe 9 months ago. It was my longest pair on ice that’s actually worthy of mentioning.
They were my favorite shoe at the time, and still hold a real close place in my nostalgic bank.
When I was younger I couldn’t afford the “Old Love, New Love” pack of the AJ1 Mids. When I got my first job, I pieced my own set together with the BICS and rains, an SB set I guess.
I never got to wear the BICS, they were stolen from my car during a move (looking for a pair, even used, to this day).
How beat was your first pair of Nov. Rains that it made you finally UnDS the second pair?

Here’s a few I had handy to take a pic that are DS...

2001 Obsidian Griptapes
2002 Wheat Forbes
2004 Sea Crystals
2003 Shima Shima 2

8D240766-1A08-42C1-8F7D-8990DDFB87CE.jpeg
I Didn't think sea crystals could get that clean. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom