2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Syracuse and Kentucky are really underwhelming to me. I guess I associate Dunks with cool designs and those are really plain. Those colorways would be really dope on Jordan 1s though.

Agreed. Only tryna cop to help subsidize the cost of paying resale for the safaris.

Cream midsole would’ve been fire on these, but nice nonetheless

A36A10E8-B3FF-438D-A7C1-7222C958A0A3.jpeg
F95CF231-101C-426F-9045-D2F2189FB73B.jpeg

nike doing skate shop only for safaries making the new sb collectors mad is poetic justice. yall wanna rock sbs? this is the way it was and its suppose to be. ain't mad at nike one bit 8):lol:
Except there isn’t one skate shop in this whole damn country with a Nike SB account. 😔

When they switched to “NT” dunks in the blue box era, those were far more uncomfortable and that’s when quality control seemed to take a big hit.

Gotta have that zoom insole. But I actually prefer a thin tongue.

Blue Box era gets my overall vote for best Dunk. Thinner tongues, old tooling, SB details. (Thinking of Koston, Perkins, etc.)
I’m w/ on this. A good amount of Silver Box has thin tongue as well (homers, barf, etc). I’ve never had a Silver Box
When they switched to “NT” dunks in the blue box era, those were far more uncomfortable and that’s when quality control seemed to take a big hit.
Idky they didn’t change the boxes when placed that exposed zoom unit in the middle of the sole. Blue Box stuff started out nice and they ended nice aesthetically, but my god did they end up hurting. That era produced probably my favourite looking Highs.

Do you prefer dunk or sb dunks?
I care about colorway over product line. I used to care about fat tongues but I'm indifferent now. I still won't wear any "new" tooling dunks (it's been like 10 years, not so new anymore but still feels that way to me). I find non-SB dunks to be more comfortable than new-tooling SB dunks. Currently I own just as many non-SB dunks as SB dunks which is a first. Sometimes I swap a pair of SB insoles into my jordan 1s and non-SB dunks.

To actually answer your question - no preference.

I care about colorway over product line. I used to care about fat tongues but I'm indifferent now. I still won't wear any "new" tooling dunks (it's been like 10 years, not so new anymore but still feels that way to me). I find non-SB dunks to be more comfortable than new-tooling SB dunks. Currently I own just as many non-SB dunks as SB dunks which is a first. Sometimes I swap a pair of SB insoles into my jordan 1s and non-SB dunks.

To actually answer your question - no preference.
I think this is the best answer.

May have already been discussed but didn’t they already retro the orange/white lows in the last couple of years?

Back
Top Bottom