2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hr life got the barbers for 110, just got the email. Ima pass I see these sitting at stores for a while!

Sucks about spot. Wit e mighta been right when he said things were changing there. Plus meronek left. Missmymoney you got me friending for mine with the khaki idea!!!
Well, hopefully my next order doesn't get canceled. I'm gonna try to cop the barbers from them because they sent me a 10% discount with that cancelation.

It's strange SPoT would cancel orders as they have a real time cart system. Suppose no online system is perfect though.

If only a couple of pairs get cancelled it's likely one of the staff grabbed them from the wrong spot (no pun intended) in the storeroom for instore sales. Just speculation on my part as I don't know how they do things there.
I've had an order canceled from them before. Not even on a new shoe too, it was a dunk that had been sitting on there for like 5 months and then went on sale. In the email, they said that they just couldn't locate em for whatever reason. But they were chill about it and offered to honor the price on other things, refund, future coupon etc.

But my point is, even tho they run a tight ship, stuff can get lost and inventory can get messed up when you've got a warehouse that size and they're moving that much product

This may have been covered already, but is there a difference between the grey UCS from Concepts and those ordered through NDC?

IMO the Barbers look a lot better with the colored laces, but I'm still a bit iffy on those. Is it safe to say that these are 100% the shoes that are coming out on the 24th and we shouldn't expect the QS of the black UCS just yet?

Just got updated tracking for my UCS from SPoT, sorry for the people whose order got cancelled.

Is concepts still selling lace locks for the UCS? Wondering if anyone in the area can pick some up for me.. I'm from mn.

Red laces In the grey UCS are FLAMEZ!

And got my blacks today, couldn't be more impressed!

Oh and a bonus [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom