2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow I bet they chucked a bunch of them boxes in the garbage and put each pair In their tin box. Maybe that's why shipping too so damn long.lol

both incorect, that is the box that CNCPTS got the black dunks in from Nike.

THE BLACK PAIR WILL NOT BE RELEASED BY ANY OTHER SHOPS
I never said these will be releasing. I was simply agreeing this is a future box which is branded with the black shoes. 

If I get the extra box I'll forgive their snail shipping
Haha I know right 
laugh.gif

Man I tossed some red laces in my Bruts six years ago and I thought I was doin it for Christmas. These UCS are ridiculous, but I dig it.

I love the red laces in the grey ucs in pictures, but owning a pair and trying it, not so much..

I hate how the laces don't match the tongue..

Wow I bet they chucked a bunch of them boxes in the garbage and put each pair In their tin box. Maybe that's why shipping too so damn long.lol
thats exactly what they had to do lol

had to take each pair out of the gold box and put them in the tins...i believe the shops are responsible for anything extra they want too provide for their collabs, nike just supplies the shoes. that might be a reason why we dont see too many shops with collabs do too much extra with their collab releases.

thats exactly what they had to do lol

had to take each pair out of the gold box and put them in the tins...i believe the shops are responsible for anything extra they want too provide for their collabs, nike just supplies the shoes. that might be a reason why we dont see too many shops with collabs do too much extra with their collab releases.

Do shops provide their own insoles for some collab QS?

And I'm really looking for the uprise with the extras in 9.5 if anyone knows anyone

gold laces are fresh in the black sweaters, those are what im rocking

i was thinking about either some green or yellow laces for the grays, ill see what i can find laying around

any website selling concept ugly sweater sb's for around retail?
As far as I personally know, nope. Keep it locked on this thread though, there's a few good dudes that post phone numbers and size runs for certain shops.

What size do you need?

my QS pair from my local (not Concepts) had the CNCPTS red/yellow insoles, i just figured theyd have some nike sb insoles like qs versions of colabs usually do. 
sometimes they get out to the public like the sweaters or the spot dunks or MIA. But last year the when pigs fly didn't get them on the qs and the BP reign in bloods special insoles were exclusive. All depends really. The civilists were dope but had no insole graphics even at civilist. Also shops will sometimes have extra laces the qs doesn't get

Got home from work, wife opened the box...saw the invoice...I'm sleeping on the couch. But here's a quick snap of it, tin was bent but whatever. Wish I got an extra box for them tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom