2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Right this hasn't been done so I'll contribute for future nike I.D buyers reference...

Glow Test

Example A Green Sole

Exposure to Nokia phone torch for 10 seconds In dark room...

Example B Cream White Sole

Exposure to Nokia phone torch for 10 seconds In dark room...

In my opinion, The CREAM WHITE sole is much more absorbent of light and has a much stronger glow for a longer period of time I think this is the same mix as the Yeezy 1 type glow, but I like the greener look of the Green Sole in daylight, hope this helps, thank you for reading. :nerd:

Better pic of my package, got the rest coming on the way from Cncpts. Overall I'm still happy with my purchase, everyone that has seen them and my whole family loved and enjoyed them and the ornament and box. Definitely something cool to have for the Christmas season. I'll post more of the shoes and on feet probably when I get my lace locks in. 

For anyone who is on the fence for the wool lows, I highly suggest you pick them up, especially if you can get them at a discount. 

the materials are great, and the leather swoosh adds a very nice touch

they may be my favorite dunk of the year, def my favorite gr

Last edited:
For anyone who is on the fence for the wool lows, I highly suggest you pick them up, especially if you can get them at a discount. 

Funny that you say that, I was just thinking about pulling the trigger on some. I've liked them since initial pics but I'm just worried about how easily that wool will get messed up. I'm watching a few in my size on ebay for 75 shipped, wanted to get them for cheaper but I might just pull the trigger. Post some on feet pics if you can, I haven't seen too many good ones.

Funny that you say that, I was just thinking about pulling the trigger on some. I've liked them since initial pics but I'm just worried about how easily that wool will get messed up. I'm watching a few in my size on ebay for 75 shipped, wanted to get them for cheaper but I might just pull the trigger. Post some on feet pics if you can, I haven't seen too many good ones.
I'll post some pics today or tomorrow. Don't have a great camera but I'll try my best

Nice, been on the radar for these too..

Speaking of ID's. Does anyone know if the red on the ID matches the red from the supremes?

They're definitely two different shades of red. The ID is a slightly darker shade. I think the Supreme is Challenge Red and the ID is Varsity Red, but I'm not 100% on which is which...

Huh, felt the opposite. Bought them and returned them. Thought it felt like Walmart wool, maybe I got a bad pair tho

Back
Top Bottom