2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stating the obvious, but...

You will never get more comments about your shoes than you will wearing Ugly Sweaters this time of year.  I wore them to school yesterday, and the kids ate them up.  Even the other teachers.

Then I wore them to my Nike shift, and moms were all over them.  I'm posing for pictures and everything.

DO NOT WEAR THESE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO MAKE SMALL TALK.

Huh, felt the opposite. Bought them and returned them. Thought it felt like Walmart wool, maybe I got a bad pair tho
After wearing them around today, they don't feel great on feet. They are a little stiff and require some breaking in.

A little disappointed but I still think the design of the shoe is great (if that makes sense)

You will never get more comments about your shoes than you will wearing Ugly Sweaters this time of year.  I wore them to school yesterday, and the kids ate them up.  Even the other teachers.
Then I wore them to my Nike shift, and moms were all over them.  I'm posing for pictures and everything.

I feel you! I wore my ugly sweatshirt to my family party and they were all over it!

This past weeks pick ups and a random shot I took while skating around bored tonight. Denim bled onto my mints so I decided to just make them my go to skate shoes.

Broke down and grabbed a pair of uprise for $72 shipped, not the best price but I like'em. Now I need the Chronicles 2 for that price. :nerd:

Went with these today to fight the crowds at the mall :smh:

They're like my tattoos on my hands, I always have old ladies grabbing me to look at them. The Uglys get the same reaction. Haha

Heads up: Brickhouse/turbo green dunk low sb

ebay seller : SLZARZ

This guy has the new brickhouse sb low for $65 buy it now. ( $9 for me at least shipping wise) Total to $74....cheapest i found!

Last edited:
IMO Uglys were one of, if not the best, SB releases of the year. Sad I missed out on them, still trying to track those down and the STA 1500s.

IMO Uglys were one of, if not the best, SB releases of the year. Sad I missed out on them, still trying to track those down and the STA 1500s.

I completely agree with that.

And Be ready for some good news on Monday, some may even call it a Christmas miracle. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm ready for some restocks... I don't mind restocks one bit, I buy my kicks at retail and wear them, only people worrying about restocks happening are the resellers

Still no luck finding the grey uglys in a sz 14. Think i'm going to officially throw in the towel.

On another note, how are everyones 112's holding up? Rocked mine yesterday and they didn't crease as bad as I thought they would

Back
Top Bottom