2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Merry Christmas from Concepts! We will be releasing 100 pairs of Nike SB Dunk Hi Pro "Ugly Christmas Sweater" (black) in store at 10 AM EST, online at 12 PM EST on December 24th, 2013. #cncpts

Keep thinking there won't be a surprise QS dropping at your local soon.

I'm digging these

Fam :smokin

These are a must cop, por favor please believe it.

Hope everyone gets the blacks on the 24th that wants them from this thread easily and quickly.....

.......because I don't know if I can take another 20 people asking about ship dates, tracking numbers and box weights for the next 2 weeks.

If they didn't take 2 weeks there woulda been less complaints.

Grabbed locally Worn Once Skate or Dies for $140 last night... Hype.
Exclnt cop. I love mine.

Is premier doing restocks tomorrow?

No offense to xinghype but he's not the first person that said they can't sell black ucs for retail plus shipping..

I've seen it a couple times now not even in this thread.

I seen a couple on Craigslist for retail with meet up at buyers location... They wasn't even trying to push the buyer to go where the seller wanted

No offense to xinghype but he's not the first person that said they can't sell black ucs for retail plus shipping..

I seen a couple on Craigslist for retail with meet up at buyers location... They wasn't even trying to push the buyer to go where the seller wanted
Totally odd. I guess peeps just copped these to resell and most who really wanted em got em. Glad to own mine. They're not going anywhere

me too. These are awesome. Keeping my black ones and grey. People notice these shoes. They don't look as silly on feet as I thought they would either.

Yup, I got two pairs of the gray don't plan on selling the second anytime soon, getting the black would be nice now. But not for anywhere near 225

good. maybe that will deter some resellers from the next release.

I really want the black pair but already spent too much money on gifts for other people... Grey pair is amazing still but would love a pair of blacks also

Anyone know if the black UCS is releasing as a pack?  Friend is trying to pick them up if it's just the shoes.

Was able to cop a pair of the black UCS in my size for $202+shipping(amazing because of the small size and the fact I was away on a trip and just left it there). Hoping they are as good as I think they are when they arrive. Almost sounds to good to be true and if it is as good as it seems then I don't know if it would be a steal or not because they were around retail. 

Back
Top Bottom