2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First of the pick ups to be un~ds'd on foot :smokin

Finally got the black UCS in from Concepts.  Wasn't missing any items although the tin box cover is a bit dented and has a footprint on it.  lol.  Meanwhile the grey UCS I ordered from Premier arrived at the same time.
my tin was a little dinged too. I don't think there's any way around it as it was a little flimsy and big

my tin was a little dinged too. I don't think there's any way around it as it was a little flimsy and big
True.  I was just surprised to see the big *** footprint on it...  lol  Overall I'm happy with the product.  It's way better in person.

so no info on the black christmas releasing? i guess it will be concepts exclusive only
mean.gif
Per Concepts IG:

We will be releasing 100 pairs of Nike SB Dunk Hi Pro "Ugly Christmas Sweater"(black) in store at 10am EST and online at 12PM EST on December 24th.

Even if 100 pairs are online will be extremely difficult. Love the sole on the blacks but I'm good with my gray pair.

Merry Christmas from Concepts! We will be releasing 100 pairs of Nike SB Dunk Hi Pro "Ugly Christmas Sweater" (black) in store at 10 AM EST, online at 12 PM EST on December 24th, 2013. #cncpts

Last edited:
Merry Christmas from Concepts! We will be releasing 100 pairs of Nike SB Dunk Hi Pro "Ugly Christmas Sweater" (black) in store at 10 AM EST, online at 12 PM EST on December 24th, 2013. #cncpts

So over this release already....

Last edited by a moderator:
inquired to my local skateshop about the WPF, must be a glitch, but he told me they WILL have the tiffany dunks his in NEXT MONTH and it will be a QS, and he related it to the WOF in terms of availability 

People don't want this bk concepts dunk imo. I'm returning 2 pairs to the store bec no one will buy them for retail plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom