2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks fam
alternatively, I don't want you snagging my 12s 
wink.gif

The Butt-heads look so much better with this lace swap. I think I may have to add them to my wishlist now.
Yeah these pics just made me pass on the Red firecrackers. They are too much of a headache and I don't want to pay the rape prices out there. I will just wait for these to go on sale

My local skate spot is supposed to have there shipment of red firecrackers tomorrow for $98. The dude working had barley heard of them and said I was the first to ask. They usually do phone orders too, I'll update tomorrow.

The Butt-heads look so much better with this lace swap. I think I may have to add them to my wishlist now.

Yeah these pics just made me pass on the Red firecrackers. They are too much of a headache and I don't want to pay the rape prices out there. I will just wait for these to go on sale

same here. I kinda want the red ones b ut everyones makin a fuss about them and I have no idea why actually. I just wanna cop the black ones in an 11 retail, and its alittle hard to do at the moment. Ill have to see some of my other spots because my normal spot sold out before I could even get there.

Last edited:
I feel like these new dunk sbs are a tiny bit more snug. I thinks its bc of the slimmed and narrowed toe box.
I thought this too but I kind of think it has something more to do with the materials used. For instance, my FTC's with the leather toebox fit a lot less snug than the obsidian dunks with the suede toebox, even the concord sbs fit the same as the obsidian's and they're all the same size.

My local skate spot is supposed to have there shipment of red firecrackers tomorrow for $98. The dude working had barley heard of them and said I was the first to ask. They usually do phone orders too, I'll update tomorrow.
whats the shop name?

I know the release is awhile away but if anyone who lives in Cali and is going for the Walk of Fame's PM me

Strictlystyles is there a problem? I have been a long time lurker of this this forum. I just never made an account up until a couple months ago. I have been a nsb.org member for 6 years with over a thousand posts. So yea wit 2 posts i asked that question

Strictlystyles is there a problem? I have been a long time lurker of this this forum. I just never made an account up until a couple months ago. I have been a nsb.org member for 6 years with over a thousand posts. So yea wit 2 posts i asked that question

Well dont be surprised when you get no response. you being a supposed NSB member you should know better. dont come at me with that nonsense lol.

Last edited:
having a hell of a time finding that Firecracker hat. :-/   might have to get on w a nike rep and have em locate one for me

Back
Top Bottom