2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hold up...

Some people ordered on 12/7....and it's now 12/15....and they STILL haven't shipped?

That's bad customer service on their part.  If they are waiting on another shipment from Nike or something they should let the customers know.  Communication is the key.

Last edited:
Hold up...

Some people ordered on 12/7....and it's now 12/15....and they STILL haven't shipped?

That's bad customer service on their part.  If they are waiting on another shipment from Nike or something they should let the customers know.  Communication is the key.

Hold up...

This... I know for sure they released from Cncpts on 12/7 cause I tried to purchase. My boy already got his here in Va Beach (Grey) I got mine from Milosports on 12/13 after ordering on 12/7

Last edited:
Premier has great customer service though. Shipped my UCS same day. Nice people

Last edited:
My pair just shipped from Concepts on Friday and it should be here on Tuesday in Pa.
It is just taking them a little bit to get them out.
I too live in PA and my black ucs arrived Wednesday but 2 guys who live within 20 minutes of me still have their pairs waiting to be shipped..

Everything real messed up especially cause I emailed cncpts on wednesday when I got mine because I didn't get an ornament and they still have yet to respond...

Needless to say they will be receiving an aggravated phone call tomorrow

grey sweaters looking dope in that pic w the khakis, repped.

Hmm...horse's have potential for sure I just hate that they keep using those glitter soles

Still cant decide if i like the red laces over the greys [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Came across these. Dudes charging $37

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom