2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've checked everywhere for mine. Coozie was missing and so were the lacelocks. I guess a lot of other people are having the same problem

Funny how this thread went from - can't wait for the UCS's to yeahhh I got the UCS's to OMG this shipping is horribleeeee to WTF I didn't get all my accessories.

My Black UCS showed up and are waiting for me at home. If not everything is in there i swear its going down!

1. Best steal of the yr was spots for about 40 bucks off ebay.

2. Worst IMHO was watermelons and barbers.

3. I'd love to see a dunkle unkle low, wasn't able to get the high back then.

4. Haven't been to many sb shops so I'm really not sure.

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

Got the grey xmas sweaters for free because a shop had sent me a pair of DB janos in a 7 instead of 11. Told me first time in 14 years they screwed up. Ontop of that they sold out and whoever got my size 11 ( reseller) never questioned the wrong size. Was cool with me I just wanted to cop for DB organization

2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?

Personally Id say the black rains because when I first heard of them i assumed they were "waterproof", then I realised the "water"was just a print lmao. I dont see the reason to have water "drops" as opposed to MIA reflection-esq print, which was DOPE

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

Not really

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014?

Id like to see another "international" shop, like the civilist. Feel like they have a different sense of fashion outside of the US, which would bring about dope designs, execution ect..

Last edited:
Another shop colab idea:

I know that they have more than one location, but some sort of Pharmacy Las Vegas dunk that utilized the colors of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign would be awesome.

Otherwise, I like the idea of what mcags said about an international shop (repped btw). One of my favorite skate shops I've ever been to was Fifty Fifty in Bristol, UK. They had a great collection of dunks, and were just really cool people.

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

1. SPOTs in the SPOT box for $70 shipped
2. All dunks with solid one color outsoles
3. Hawaii pele highs
4. My local spot 510 skateboarding in Berkeley....good creative people in there

I just got off the phone with cncpts about my missing lace locks and coozie. He said they should be able to ship them out to me today or tomorrow. Hopefully they come through for me like they should.

I just got off the phone with cncpts about my missing lace locks and coozie. He said they should be able to ship them out to me today or tomorrow. Hopefully they come through for me like they should.
That's good man. Glad they are making it right

Black UCS for today

Last edited:
Took out my Mint highs to rock tonight and forgot that first time I wore them my denim bled onto them a bit. Nothing that the average person would notice, but everyone in this thread would, haha. I remember trying normal soap/water, and magic erasers in the past. Selective memory had me forget about this haha.If anyone has any tips on how to get that out, PM me. Appreciate it.

1. McRads for under 50 bucks. I gave my original pair to someone that helped me move. Worked out very nicely.

2. Made for skate's. The redneck Leonardo ninja turtle colorway.

3. Larry Perkin's highs or Dirty Money lows. Do it NSB! Doo iiiiitttt!!

4. Anyone that isn't BP.

My crewneck says delivered on the tracking but never arrived.   I called fedex but they said they will have to do an investigation that may take a few days,  my crewneck seems like its as good as gone.   sad.
mean.gif

My crewneck says delivered on the tracking but never arrived.   I called fedex but they said they will have to do an investigation that may take a few days,  my crewneck seems like its as good as gone.   sad.
mean.gif

Damn man, that's a constant fear of mine considering all the packages I always have coming. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it shows up and they get it to you asap.

Back
Top Bottom