2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good day. Doubled up at NTNYC (showed up 30 min early) and copped 2 pair of dunks and my RSVP'ed pair of kobes. :smokin

And for some reason there was no tax on shoes today. These rang up at exactly 108.

Last edited:
Missed out on NDC (like many on here). Headed out to stores. Copped my size 10 at Central Sports in Brooklyn. They had FSR but no size 9 or 13. I think all the pairs are gone judging from the line that was behind me. Good Luck to everyone else.
o7rmmJ4.jpg

This thread is helpful because people post info when they get it, right?  Or is it helpful because people just up and PM the people posting their needed sizes every post and provide them with tracking numbers for shoes they ordered for them? 

Huh?

Damn, struck out even at the local store.  Shouts to everyone posting anything....Nike talk is too damn ridiculous

Central sports in Brooklyn has a 11.5 - I just called, they don't take phone orders or ship though.  Hope that helps someone.  Hell, if you live really close I'll pay you to ship them for me.  I need 10.5-11.5 or size 13 :frown:

Got my SW order #, called in to verify billing/shipping address... and was told it's sold out and order will be cancelled. 
indifferent.gif

Did ntny have a lot of people getting them there? Was thinking of heading up there

Last edited:
Did ntny have a lot of people getting going by there

I got there at 930 hoping to grab a FCFS pair of dunks. They had me and 2 other people wait outside while the line inside was for jordan 10 rsvp (lol)...those people (not a lot of them maybe 20-30) all got to pick up their RSVP and if they wanted, a dunk. Didn't see too many people come out with them. When I got in, I grabbed the last 13 and 12. There were certainly a ton more kobes (might have been GS) and jordan's than the dunks. From what I saw also many more smaller sizes than larger.

Last edited:
Thanks for placing an order with Skate Warehouse. The shoes you have
ordered are currently out of stock with an uncertain arrival date. We
apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please contact us
as soon as possible informing us on how you would like to continue with
your order. Your order will remain on hold until we have received your
response.

Back
Top Bottom