2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i actually copped these. never ever have i ever been able to get anything on release day. wow. i got an 8.5 though so maybe that's why. 

dam im tight. Ebay here I come 
mean.gif

how does twitter have the tiffany dunk link for ndc by the time someone would have used it all the shoes be added to cart

Guess I got cart jacked. They were there and when I clicked 'Place Order' I kept getting error messages. After opening new tabs and trying to checkout, the pair eventually got jacked. :smh:

I agree it slowed some atual people down but did this slow the bots down. Could putting that extra click in there slow down the bots and give people a chance? Like I said this is the first time I actually got through since bots were around.
As people have stated--the shoes didn't show up on the landing page because they weren't a "featured" item. You had to sort them by price for the shoes to show up, something that I highly doubt anyone saw coming...so yes, if bot users were waiting on the link from Twitter, that most definitely slowed them down.

Well that's it for me NDC failed when I thought I was finally gonna be able to cop something from NDC. Took my pair in the cart after those stupid errors trying to checkout. :smh:

ccs keeps timing out on me when im on the hold checkuot page

NDC jacked me after i did the order processing screen smhhhhhh

I had my size 11 in the cart on NDC and then the website crashed...I thought lady luck was on my side today. guess not :smh:

Back
Top Bottom