2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

please stop OVERTLY asking for pairs in your size.... :lol: I mean yea I did it too but **** the Mod just came in tryna warn so chill out. Remember it was ppl in this thread before this date and they'd like to keep all the info floating around.

Yeah dude. Maybe your rep will be more helpful, but as I understood it, they're done.

Go get some breakfast, or pray somewhere else starts selling them / resellers cool off in a week. eBay is laughable right now.

i got through the phone with nike chick said theyre still showing 105, 11, 11.5 & 13 in stock she tried adding a couple pairs for me but she said she got hit with the "pairs are in other peoples carts" which means that all she is doing is basically the same **** we are at home, trying to get through on ndc
sick.gif
wtf kind of service is this
not even eastbay is this ******ed
so yeah basically she couldnt get a pair in her cart so after an hour on hold all that was for nothing
Thanks for the update dude. I can't even get the page to load on NDC

i never got confirmation email from ndc but my order shows up under 'my orders' and contacted customer service and they said my order went through, geez this is kinda stressfull no lie

Rode by Spot in Tampa earlier...ton of people in line. Just kept it moving. I don't understand why 150 people line up when they know the store is not carrying that many pairs. At some point you gotta do the math.

lol @ ppl in here asking for sizes. cmon son. man up(and no i didnt get my size or any size either)

Rode by Spot in Tampa earlier...ton of people in line. Just kept it moving. I don't understand why 150 people line up when they know the store is not carrying that many pairs. At some point you gotta do the math.

SPoT carries tons of pairs...

Last edited:
CSS, done. 

Got to payment on NDC and got stuck on processing page.

Premier, got in cart, crashed, and sold out...

fml

Its finally over fellas. Congrats to al that got their pairs. On to the SOMP, 510, valentines day, and gators.

To all the newer dudes, I hope yall stay. theres a tons of new releases that are coming up that blow the tiffs out the water imo. end releases arent generally like this. 

cheers

Back
Top Bottom