2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i don't think nike oversold honestly, site crashed and not many people checked out at first. premier I got to putting my info, clicked proceed than said carty empty after 5 minutes. that site wasnt ready for the traffic

I can't keep up with the speed of this thread.  But congrats to all who copped.  I went 0-for-everything.  On to the next, salt-free.

congrats to those who copped - I'm jeal. If there really were that many to go around hopefully I can get a pair at a reasonable price... remembering now why I quit the shoe game in 2010 when I graduated and got a real job lol. Just don't have the time to be jerked around like this.Websites crashing, refreshing twitter all day, just a load of BS.

Weird release had a pair in cart for about 2 hours could not check out. Finally got a chance to then cart jacked so went back clicked twitter link again got waiting for your turn screen for about 1 minute checked out and order confirmation email less then 5 minutes later. All this from the dungeon of the back office at my job where Internet sucks on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom