2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

12.5 at least has the option of 1/2 size up or down. I'm a 13 but every time I've 1/2 sized down it's been just too tight around the mid foot, and 1/2 size up is pretty much impossible.

That's me with a 12, if I found a 12.5 and it was my last chance of copping but a 13 is way to big and a 11.5 is impossible

Guys a question about the Raging Bull SBs...

Do they literally "sparkle?" I'm asking if the finish of the 3M actually makes them sparkle... because I just received a pair of the 5lab3's.... and Jesus do those SPARKLE. I didn't know 3M shoes could look like that. They're so pretty QQ I wish they were mine!

Thanks

I'm sorry for the stupid question but for the life of me I can't find a tape measure in my dorm

Would laces for size 13 low dunks be a 54 inches?

Were these a GR or some type of limited release?

any info on them? i see this pair on ebay, but ive never seen them before.

I'm getting impatient for those Chairman Baos
I want them now but they don't want to come to me ^^

Ill admit it.. i tried getting the 1s on my phone, lightweight trying lol. Impulse fail, time to grab more giraffes! 3 pairs in already, thanks fam for the tatics n blindside links. I think theyll be heat in the future.. dat printtttt

Edit: kinetics/blindside

Last edited:
if you're looking for giraffes the bay has em on discount w/free shipping no tax. woop woop

Tts on petoskey's?
I went TTS and they were tight at first but after a few wears they fit perfectly. I'm #teamwidefoot so if you'd like a little breathing/wriggle room go half up

I'm getting impatient for those Chairman Baos
I want them now but they don't want to come to me ^^
Patience is a virtue my fliend...

Impulse fail, time to grab more giraffes! 3 pairs in already
Damn you've for 3 pairs of giraffes?! Lol nice!

Last edited:
a seller on eBay has samples of the BA Project free type shoes; I dig them:

pics are anyone who likes the Janoski and Koston versions

Yeah shipping is a little on the high side. I was thinking of maybe buying two pair of shoes. Or going in with someone that wanted to get a pair.
They are located in Poland, so thats a pretty standard international shipping charge. And it is QUICK, I literally got a pair within 4 days here to Canada.

somps finally arriving today

175 shipped from reseller.

imma be pissed if that euphoria nubuck is not on point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom