2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got a call by dude at Ambush confirming my purchase of the Bao's in a 13. Said I was one of the lucky ones and confirmed my shipping address. $107 shipped, that's a steal. Didn't think people were that crazy for them. Can't wait to see them in person.

U guys shouldn't be mad about missing tiffs again..the quality is no good..I got rid of all 3 of my pairs..def not Grail status

U guys shouldn't be mad about missing tiffs again..the quality is no good..I got rid of all 3 of my pairs..def not Grail status

I dumped one of my two and still haven't worn the one I kept probably wear it when I head down south for the summer

Grail status is up to the person who owns them but I have them too and they aren't as bad as people make them out to be. They are just solid nothing to praise but also not the worst.

Has there ever been a dunk that was really bad quality? I never really hear about bad quality on a dunk when it's a collab

Grail status is up to the person who owns them but I have them too and they aren't as bad as people make them out to be. They are just solid nothing to praise but also not the worst.

Has there ever been a dunk that was really bad quality? I never really hear about bad quality on a dunk when it's a collab

I agree. I wore a pair for an entire day and loved them. No creases.

Yeah I honestly can't think of a truly TERRIBLE pair of dunks, there have been some that I don't like personally, some that don't have the best of materials, but nothing is screaming out at me as I sit here as being truly universally reviled.

tiff highs are cool don't get me wrong but if u compare to the lows it is night and day..each one of my pairs had either: undefined croc leather, glue stains, fraying everywhere (drove me nuts)..

I was gonna keep at least one pair but decided to just get rid em..didn't bother me at all

There was a restock
roll.gif
Man I don't even really care.

I've gotten used to missing restocks. What's another?

Yeah me too he said his only came with the black laces box and shoes look legit tho Idk

Last edited:
If they're DS, why are there no blue laces? That sets off warning bells in my head.

THIS. Took the words right out of my mouth. I've seen folks sell fake AJ1's and such under the guise of 'DS w/ defects.' Not saying that's the case here, but do your homework.

The reason they don't crease is the low quality

I don't dislike them but they're far from one of my faves I may feel differently if I had played over 200 for them though
i don't get that...so quality means the shoe should crease? if you say so, but i paid retail for them doesn't matter the price 

Quality leather on a Dunk will crease, the shoe was designed in an era when people didn't look at creasing as a terrible thing, the toe was designed to crease at that flex point, over the years though they've made the uppers stiffer to try and keep it from creasing, and it does help in some spots, but has the negative effect of creasing in other spots, not natural spots.

Damn….. who got some Diamond's This afternoon….  It never wants to get in the cart..  Always waiting in line Doe…..

Back
Top Bottom