2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wpf i copped for 160 reasonable is 200 imo 

Well it depends on the size. 10s are gonna be able to hit around 200 more and bigger or smaller sizes need to pay more

I like the BS collab. Reminds me of the China Jordan 1s I'll never own because they don't exist in a 13

laugh.gif

Replace that print with red and I'd be 50/50.  As of now I'm at zero.  Hopefully BP comes through with something cool...

imo in order for these to sell well they would needa offer that "Boom Box" to all orders not just BS in store only

wpf i copped for 160 reasonable is 200 imo 

Your a lucky guy. I even just looked up the price on ebay and theres one pair going for under 200 (used).... Highest price was 4-500 (which is too much but still).

IMO if u can catch a DS pair for under 250 its a win especially considering that dudes are paying 180 for SOMPS (which I like but not for 180)

811ea7ab_image.jpeg
 im dead that they used the gucci print because couple years ago somebody made custom dunks with gucci print 
images

images

Your a lucky guy. I even just looked up the price on ebay and theres one pair going for under 200 (used).... Highest price was 4-500 (which is too much but still).

IMO if u can catch a DS pair for under 250 its a win especially considering that dudes are paying 180 for SOMPS (which I like but not for 180)
ive used SOMPs so much since ive copped them n even though i dont own the WPF i know that for a fact if i had copped them on RD they woulda been worn less then the SOMPs (even with the SOMPs releasing this year). personally i wouldnt pay over 180 for a DS pair of WPF. different strokes for different folks... imo if your dropping about $180 on some recent retro jordans why not cop something for the same price but with superior quality materials

So idk if it's official and don't mean to be a spoiler but I been searching and been up all night lol but if I'm not mistaken here you guys go blacksheep x nikesb dunk. What do you guys think.
well....this will be an easy pass for meeee.

all that hype building just for another fake gucci "inspired" sneaker for the hood rats and the wana be bangers who will probably pair these with knock off gucci belts and their best pair of "truies" that they boosted from nordstroms.

but hey at least the box is cool right?

Man BS really dropped the ball on this one :frown: isn't there supposed to be a concepts collab coming soon also? I swear I saw someone say it in this thread

well that collab will be a pass for me back to rounding out this color box era by getting a pair of bao and 510s when the time is right.

I hate to bombard all the blacksheep talk but what colorway is this if it is even real?

What IG accounts would you guys recommend to follow for an up to date sb news and that are selling sb heat like tiffs, preme, and Freddie's and such lol

What IG accounts would you guys recommend to follow for an up to date sb news and that are selling sb heat like tiffs, preme, and Freddie's and such lol
im not even on instagram but i hear corgi's name thrown around a lot. from what i hear all dude gets is heat, but you gotta move quick kuz people jump on his deals immediately

@goosh Got the site up and everything just been holding off, but that price is too good to pass up.
Everyone on here yesterday convinced me to finally pull the trigger. I'm happy I got them before they start to to get wayyy expensive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom