2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's pick. Signed by the man himself during NYCC. Don't care, still rock em' CONSTANTLY, LOL...
Props for the KidRobot keychain and for not giving a fudge about rockin' a signed pair. Repped

Throwback Thursday. Y'all remember these.

Last edited:
Today's pick. Signed by the man himself during NYCC. Don't care, still rock em' CONSTANTLY, LOL...

DOPE!
I was gonna say, Those look different than my "Kozik"
Cool that you got them signed.
Definately Very Underrated Sneak...
Makes me want to pull out my pair.

pimp.gif
 very nice sir!

Not sure if this has been mentioned already or not but stashedboxes did a write up saying that the Eric B. & Rakim Paid in Full album cover is the inspiration behind the BS collab.

http://stashedboxes.com/news/19188-nike-sb-black-sheep-gucci-part-2
couldve been executed better, but always enjoy a good back story - repped

To me Black Sheep nailed the Paid In Full album cover spot on. It may not be for everyone. They didn't make it for everyone. They paid tribute to a time period and a lifestyle. They made it how they wanted it. I see it being very collectible down the road. It's nice to see SBs coming back strong. A lot of great stuff came out this year so far.  

To me Black Sheep nailed the Paid In Full album cover spot on. It may not be for everyone. They didn't make it for everyone. They paid tribute to a time period and a lifestyle. They made it how they wanted it. I see it being very collectible down the road. It's nice to see SBs coming back strong. A lot of great stuff came out this year so far.  

I feel like they started out strong this year, but nothing impressive, in my opinion, to look forward to.

surprised, they still doing well imo. minus those gucci sb I like most even if theyre not for me. good time to catch up on past pairs.

I'm so disappointed by the Blacksheep joints. I thought it was gonna be like the boombox that the box has....kinda like a homage to "Do The Right Thing", which would've been dope.

they're just eh. if I skated id do it in a pair like that. something I dont mind messing up if I can get for ease.

man speeding this .gif up took away from it's essence.

and I appreciate the Erik B and Rakim backstory--and hey, I gotta admit, folk DID dress kinda corny/tacky in the late 80s so this shoe fits right in with that . I'm sorry but in no shape form or fashion is an all Louis V print jump suit poppin' . I always look at photos of old D bois and shake my head in disgust :smh: :lol:

and I appreciate the Erik B and Rakim backstory--and hey, I gotta admit, folk DID dress kinda corny/tacky in the late 80s so this shoe fits right in with that . I'm sorry but in no shape form or fashion is an all Louis V print jump suit poppin' . I always look at photos of old D bois and shake my head in disgust
mean.gif
laugh.gif
People dressed tacky in all GENERATION.

The Youth lives in the moment. That's life.

As for dunks, you either hate em or you love em, the same as you do with fashion. I know the climate of them in this thread. It is what it is. I like em

Memorial Day / Cap American Dunks Available via Reign Skate
PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED:
215-547-4942

The "concept" for the BS collab is cool, but the "execution" is what killed it. If you like them, cop em and do you. I think if they were going for that album cover they should have done less red hits and used more green. Go with the green, gold, black, and white which are the majority colors of the album. There is only a very small amount of red in the album cover for the title..... To me the red and the SB fake gucci print is what ruins it... If they had done a green sole instead with maybe just red stitching on the midsole, done away with that SB print these might have worked better in my opinion.

Last edited:
People dressed tacky in all GENERATION.

The Youth lives in the moment. That's life.

As for dunks, you either hate em or you love em, the same as you do with fashion. I know the climate of them in this thread. It is what it is. I like em

Fair enough. Still don't take away from the fact THESE dunks matched the "tackiness" of the quintessential 80s D-boi TO THE T!!

Maybe. But that's part of fun of having em

I think you and I agree somewhat---while others think these weren't properly executed, I think they were executed flawlessly. When I look at these I do get the whole late 80s hip-hop flashy, wild style. You know? I don't care for it :lol: but I think they captured what they were trying to. I had to kinda take a step back and really think about it.

of course, this is in MY OPINION.

I think you and I agree somewhat---while others think these weren't properly executed, I think they were executed flawlessly. When I look at these I do get the whole late 80s hip-hop flashy, wild style. You know? I don't care for it
laugh.gif
but I think they captured what they were trying to. I had to kinda take a step back and really think about it.

of course, this is in MY OPINION.
I respect your opinion. If we all on here and just agree and liked the things all the time, we would be sheep... BlackSheep
laugh.gif
 WakaWaka

I know it's corny but I HAD TO
laugh.gif

baos came in from premier. glad a member on here posted up that random 9.5 that went up monday.  for some reason they came in an all orange box though.

Back
Top Bottom