2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you scroll on the pics on kixfiles it gives a magnifying effect
you can go super close up to the materials on the qs's

hope this helps.
so dope man wish those 3m laces were SB though 
frown.gif

I didn't tell anyone in here but I was out late Saturday night with a homie from KoF and I ran into a dude who works at Installation (Colorado Skate Shop) and we chatted because I was wearing the tiff lows and he gave me a 20% off card and told me he could help with SB releases so we'll see where that goes but it'd be nice having a connect at a shop since I don't have any locals in CT.

This no CT nike sb account sux....

On a side note who can hold me down for a size 12 for retail?

Pass on the WOF2 dunk. Interested to see what they'd look like with some black SB laces, but I don't think it would change my mind. They're pretty blah. Even more money saved, thanks Nike/JB!

In other recent 'my boss is ******* awesome news', traded him a pair of 3M tongue Jordan 5s for 4 pairs of gold box or earlier SB. FC Brazil world cup, angus raiders, tiff blazers (not sure what else to call them, aqua with black swoosh from gold box) and air zoom classic from silver box (green/gum). Next on my list from him: DS linoleum mids and NL am1 black cement. 

He's trying to downsize his collection after 12 years of owning a Nike SB account (Yes, I work for one of the initial 30-40 SB retailers. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I can't begin to describe how blessed I feel to work for them), and we happen to be the same size. 

I don't remember if a good quality pic of these were posted, if so my bad.

They just remind me of those winter days where it looks nice outside....but it's cold as ****. No waiting for discounts for me on these.

I don't remember if a good quality pic of these were posted, if so my bad.

They just remind me of those winter days where it looks nice outside....but it's cold as ****. No waiting for discounts for me on these.
Yeah, I think those were posted but I love em so no problem seeing them again! WILL get freaked at a UNC football or basketball game no question.
Worm got DS Dooms in a 9.5 for $280 shipped

Drool.

Most Id be willing to spend is $150.

They pop up once in a while so Im just going to wait it out.  That and I dont mind VNDS which Ive seen go in the low 100s.

Back
Top Bottom