2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had the RESN (gucci) dunks on my radar for a while..and I was checking them out while I was at flight club a couple wks back..surprisingly..they didn't look that good in person

Nike added some more options for the dunks

The struggle of moving... My girl hates my sneakers... She thought there was only one load... She forgot about my shelves in her cousins garage.. I'll wait to bring those over once I finish the basement and put in a cedar closet.. I'll let her think these 80 are all I got..

Last edited:

oh christ if ronnie fieg helped picked the colors and kanye wore them the lines would be from soho to harlem.

But thats already Jordan Hype + Sb Hype + Supreme Hype

I'm calling mace, 2 week early line ups and a stabbing

My advice is get ready for resale.
Pretty much, even if I like them I'm just gonna get me a screenshot and call it a day. Good think the non-hype stuff has been dope, I'm freeing up money to start grabbing the stuff from early this year that's going on sale.

Was good playas, PRICE CHECK, on VNDS new castle and Melbourne gold rail, like a size 9.5-10 any leads appreciated... Thanks in advance to all those who could help.

The struggle of moving... My girl hates my sneakers... She thought there was only one load... She forgot about my shelves in her cousins garage.. I'll wait to bring those over once I finish the basement and put in a cedar closet.. I'll let her think these 80 are all I got..
Hahaha so funny I'm in the exact same situation.

Moving out with my 70ish pairs of shoes: my girl was like "you're scaring me with all those shoes"

Main problem compared to you is my car, had to do several trips to bring all of them back:

Hahaha so funny I'm in the exact same situation.

Once they are all on my racks they are organized and don't seen like much so I never had a problem with her..

But she forgot about a big stash of them... It usually takes my 3 loads to do all my sneakers , I don't have a count for a reason.. If I did have a count I'd probably start selling because I have enough to stop now and never need a new pair in my life..

Finally got my FTCs, the pebbled leather is definitely quality stuff...

Nike added some more options for the dunks
Nice! You should consider scoopin those!
When I moved a few years ago, that was so annoying to pack everything up. Repped cause I know that sucked!

Fixed.

kd6 are fugly, db janoskis went on sale in outlets but $110 is worth more than the black sheeps imo

Back
Top Bottom