2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Me too. Tried googling them and could only find a fake site selling them with no other info. If they aren't fake, they're a sample. 

I remember seeing something like this a few years back on iss.. But i am pretty sure there the St pattys just re paintes

I agree I could see that happening. Would be such a stupid decision for SB, imo. Keep in mind fundamentally this is the Skateboarding branch of Nike. A flyknit upper doesn't make sense. After a couple of tricks with your board wouldn't the upper fray? Now I would love to perhaps see some flyknit panels perphaps on the sides etc.. something kind of like the flywire heel on the OG Salazars?? If they incorporated it subtly it could be nice, maybe add a bit of breathability, more lightweight. 

I agree I could see that happening. Would be such a stupid decision for SB, imo. Keep in mind fundamentally this is the Skateboarding branch of Nike. A flyknit upper doesn't make sense. After a couple of tricks with your board wouldn't the upper fray? Now I would love to perhaps see some flyknit panels perphaps on the sides etc.. something kind of like the flywire heel on the OG Salazars?? If they incorporated it subtly it could be nice, maybe add a bit of breathability, more lightweight. 
I agree that it doesn't make sense from that standpoint but then again I could see them putting flyknit on a model like the Trainerendor's or "Koston/Janoski Max" series where they aren't the higher end skate shoes from Nike SB.

Brut on my body,
Bruts on my feet.

I remember this pair SITTING on ccs forever...younger me was so dumb

Repped

Last edited:
My friend gave me this Toy.
It's called Toygami; which is Origami using Sneaks.
You should check them out, cool idea!
This is the Tiffany Dunk High, but he has all kinds of other designs available too.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
1. Yoth
2. Cali
3. Qs
4. Premier Petoskys

If we count LM then both go 1,2 for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom