2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sure eBay...send me a 5x eBay bucks email a few hours after I just spend $200...

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Last edited:

Sure eBay...send me a 5x eBay bucks email a few hours after I just spend $200...

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
Classic haha

But at least you got one.....

Time to cross reference that Amazon wishlist and try to find some cheap stuff (non-kicks related) that you can get a good deal on. At least that's what I do when I get the ebay bucks promos

>:  >:  >:  >:  >:

Happens all the time, that and it's almost always pegged to PST so I end up ordering before things go in effect.

$346 for burnished with my 5x ebay bucks offer still doesnt make me want them.

RETAIL OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok maybe alil over retail

AUS Retail was had last night. Surprised that shipping was as cheap as it was, although in 3 weeks when I'm still waiting for my shipment I'm sure I'll wish I'd have spent the extra 40 bucks to get it in 3 days.

burnished look amazing. i asked a few guys on ebay about the sizing (maybe they just wanted me to buy their product??) as well as a guy on IG and they all said go down half size. meeting up with someone tomorrow for $310 cash. hate paying resell but i gotta do it

Tactics announcement for today is that they are giving away 1 pair of SBxJordan in size 7?  that cant be it is it?

Cali highs hit my local ross for $39.99 :x

need some help...

guy on a FB group is having a friend paypal me and I ship to him (seems sketch), but the payment came gifted through an unverified account... can he still play the charge back game or am I okay to ship out?

Cali highs hit my local ross for $39.99
sick.gif

need some help...

guy on a FB group is having a friend paypal me and I ship to him (seems sketch), but the payment came gifted through an unverified account... can he still play the charge back game or am I okay to ship out?
edit.

it was a gift so i think it's ok to ship.  IMO

Last edited:
You can chargeback a gift payment..

I do not accept any gift payments, especially from unregistered users

Verified Account + Confirmed Address unless it's through eBay

Back
Top Bottom