2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@tcidda then why didn't you get on a ladder, chair, or muhfuggin' uhhhhh hang from the ceiling to take the picture?
smile.gif

morning, fam.
Morn'n. Incoming pic of my breakfast when it gets here. Just a heads up, there will be salt, some will be jelly.

Last edited:
Did Flatspot have anything in my size?

I really only wanted the Ramen's but the site wasn't showing me sizes so I didn't know what was going on.

Shout out to whoever mentioned contacting Selkoe for Karmaloop issue. Dude actually responded to my text and got my refund process sped up :lol: really thought you were joking about calling the dude lol Anyway I'll be sure to rep you if I haven't already just quote this message and I'll get you.

On the SB note. I missed the flatspot restock probably didn't have size 10 in anything anyway but I would've loved a pair of puff n stuffs or newcastles at retail. With that said is $215 shipped good price for DS size 10 newcastles?

Last edited:
Shout out to whoever mentioned contacting Selkoe for Karmaloop issue. Dude actually responded to my text and got my refund process sped up :lol: really thought you were joking about calling the dude lol Anyway I'll be sure to rep you if I haven't already just quote this message and I'll get you.

On the SB note. I missed the flatspot restock probably didn't have size 10 in anything anyway but I would've loved a pair of puff n stuffs or newcastles at retail. With that said is $215 shipped good price for DS size 10 newcastles?
I think thats a little high for those.

Last edited:
I think thats a little high for those.

Yea that's what my mind been telling me Just wanted second opinion. Been watching a pair on eBay for awhile now but dude just keeps relisting at same price lol And I been getting antsy the past week or so with all the recent love shown in here for them.

Back
Top Bottom