2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm liking those candy cane dunks even more with that pic. Hoping they come with green laces

I also have a pair of white laces that glow in the dark green that might be going to those as well

Last edited:
Those Corks are growing on me! Definitely will purchase down the line.

I hope the Wolf Grey Highs are 3M like the Raging Bulls but that's wishful thinking

Those usa ones
Those and the Green and yellow ones are supposed to be.

World Series Pack. These pictures are not the final product. These are collaborations with two shops. One in Cincy and one in Oakland. The theme comes from the 1990 World Series which was the A's vs the Reds. The Reds low actually has a gold swoosh and has Nasty Boys embroidered on the lower part of the heels (one word per shoe). The A's high is much darker in color, and has a Gray tongue and toe with black laces. It will also have the flag emblem but not sure if it has any heel embroidery.

Wow, the only things that I'd even think about copping would be "A's" highs and the Flag lows.

Last edited:
MiRmSuI.jpg

:smokin stillin729 stillin729

Finally got my pair, so clean

Good pick up :pimp:

SB GODS IF YOU OUT THERE PLEASE LET THERE BE A HIGH TOP HAWAII DUNK AND A HIGH TOP SLAM CITY THIS YEAR. WE HAVE SUFFERED WITH THE HIGH DE LA SOUL WHITE, BRING US DELIVERANCE 

IN P. ROD NAME WE PRAY AMEN

am I the only one that sees a "zig zag" pattern carved into the leather under the swoosh?  as soon as I saw that it made me think

would be dope if the silver was covering a layer of red underneath 
smokin.gif

Yeah silver pair might be interesting. Will wait for more pics. I'm hoping those grey/gum soles pop up sometime soon. 
Unless you're wallet can time travel or you have an apple watch, you won't be able to buy these until the end of the year.
I remember on the low res pics you could read "Holiday Release" who knows which holiday but we are all assuming its the end of the year. Strange that we get leaks so far out but nothing about the releases coming up sooner. 

Back
Top Bottom