2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

as a 33 year old that was on a board at 6 and loved not only lance mountain (whole Powell Peralta crew really ) but Michael Jordan it makes me sick that this shoe sells out to people that not only never watched Michael play on TV but don't even know who lance mountain is.
I remember watching Jordan on my tube screen while constantly adjusting my bunny ear antenna to get a clearer signal! 
laugh.gif
 Those were rough times.

Ya'll Dudes Still Caught Up On LM's Tho?
eyes.gif

Anyone That Thought They Had A Shot At These Without A Bot And Actually Wasted Time Attempting For These Needs A Serious Priorities Evaluation
mean.gif

Nike Got These Fools Lying To Boss And Skipping Out On Their Work Over A Pipe Dream
roll.gif
Hold up my dude... If you knew me. You wouldnt dare consider speaking on how I categorize my priorities. 

Lol exactly going after a shoe you want some how ***** up priorities lmao , dude don't know what thread he is in JB -->

So if someone wants a shoe at retail and not from a reseller they are a fool for trying ?? Interesting
Doesn't make you a fool. It's just funny honestly. Nothing wrong with it at all. Between the crap quality, price hikes, and damn near being impossible to get without a bunch of work or a bot Nike made me stop caring about Jordans. Signature shoes period really. Give me my dunks and some vans. I'm good.

I remember watching Jordan on my tube screen while constantly adjusting my bunny ear antenna to get a clearer signal! 
laugh.gif
 Those were rough times.
I remember watching him on TV when he was in college.... I was sad that he never played the Houston Cougars (with Hakeem and Clyde) since we went to every game

We knew he was going to be something special, but no one knew he'd be the GOAT

Oh and on a side note, the clearance store we have DID have LM b grades, but it was several months ago

So if someone wants a shoe at retail and not from a reseller they are a fool for trying ?? Interesting

If You Haven't Gotten Used To How These "Restocks" Go By Now, You're Either Very Slow, Or Just New To The Game Period.

Like I Said In My Earlier Post, This Restock Turnout Is Nothing New....

Skipping Out On Your Job In Order To Continuously Click Around On A Crap Shoot Restock, In My Eyes, Is Pretty Foolish.....

Just My .02 Cents Tho

No Shade Meant To Be Thrown

Last edited:
If You Haven't Gotten Used To How These "Restocks" Go By Now, You're Either Very Slow, Or Just New To The Game Period.

Skipping Out On Your Job In Order To Continuously Click Around On A Crap Shoot Restock, In My Eyes, Is Pretty Foolish.....

Just My .02 Cents Tho

Why do you capitalize every word? Just wondering.

as a 33 year old that was on a board at 6 and loved not only lance mountain (whole Powell Peralta crew really ) but Michael Jordan it makes me sick that this shoe sells out to people that not only never watched Michael play on TV but don't even know who lance mountain is.

So, uh...  How about those De La Souls, eh?  Niiice.

hahahah

my pair still hasnt moved from CCS.

booooo.

Might should be here wednesday.

Will be directly to foot

Just My .02 Cents Tho

Who skipped out on their job? Just curious.

Wore my DLS to work today (and to the mall on Saturday with baby girl)

I almost get the giggles when I look down at my feet and see them..... been a while since I felt that way

Back
Top Bottom