2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did a lace swap with my black/purple box Wheat Mid SBs. I really like how they look in person. I wish I had something better than just my phone camera.

Thoughts?

That carpet is lookn mad comfy B! Lol

Really diggin that yellow swap!!

Last edited:
Im so torn right now.. Somebody is selling like brand new cheech chongs for $210 shipped but I have saved my money for the chicago 1s release. I rarely see these deals!

Im so torn right now.. Somebody is selling like brand new cheech chongs for $210 shipped but I have saved my money for the chicago 1s release. I rarely see these deals!
Well, unless you have a pair locked down of the chi's, I'd just get the cheech's. Less headache, and a really nice pair of kicks that you don't see very often

Last edited:
That carpet is lookn mad comfy B! Lol

Really diggin that yellow swap!!
I was really into the yellow laces until I tried the round boot laces.  I'll probably end up switching it up every now and then.  Thanks, I love my carpet haha.

Well, unless you have a pair locked down of the chi's, I'd just get the cheech's. Less headache, and a really nice pair of kicks that you don't see very often
Well the reason I would cop the cheech chongs is for a swap for born in the USA's down the line. Prices have been crazy on those! I know theres gonna be a big chance that I wouldnt be able to get the chicago 1s but a part of me is saying that I will.

I can vouch for the SPOT release tomorrow...no time though....@rapcoz2134 you wanna take a stab at the time since you were mad close today on the DLS restock?

I'm looking forward to the Nike sb dunk "blueberry" low...... I seen a picture of the actual shoe yesterday on Instagram its a must cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom