2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mags are coming in today can't wait. Had to settle for a size 10. 9.5 soldout with the quickness on Ndc.

Last edited:
the dazzles def look better with the black laces and that hint of red on the tips....JUST THE TIP

[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Blue box - no love for cigars? Plums? Guinness?

edit: might not be "sought after" haha

Last edited:
Anybody know any shops gonna get the McFlys? Thinking of copping for consolation prize since it's gonna be a #SadderDay on Saturday.

Bo I love cigars. We were just all I g about value. None of those go for $300. It was a somewhat pointless discussions.

Cigars and Huxtables are probably my favorite Blue Boxes I dint own

ok, i saw space jams in the mix.

the cigars in-store version goes for around that much

this todd bratrud guy designed some ill dunks

@StillIn729 I'd hold out for NL lows under $150, tbh. A DS pair of 13s sold this morning at auction with a good title for $135 + shipping.

While they were only sold at Premier, production numbers were still around 3500-4000. That's a lot of [emoji]127824[/emoji]s.

Last edited:
@StillIn729 I'd hold out for NL lows under $150, tbh. A DS pair of 13s sold this morning at auction with a good title for $135 + shipping.

While they were only sold at Premier, production numbers were still around 3500-4000. That's a lot of [emoji]127824[/emoji]s.
That was my thought too honestly. I've been watching that same pair of 13's and a couple other auctions for these and they seem to be dropping in price from where

they used to sell. 

Back
Top Bottom