2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bummed that I didn't get an atlas pair but these came in the mail :smile:

@osyrhiz that is great you were able to help some people out!
I was told one per person and was so delirious after camping that I just bailed.

I didn't get a call from any of the raffles I entered, so I got the Atlas double. Did anyone buy the camera strap?

Thought about it for a split second, but I'd have preferred a native print strap like this

I didn't get a call from any of the raffles I entered, so I got the Atlas double. Did anyone buy the camera strap?

Thought about it for a split second, but I'd have preferred a native print strap like this

I got the strap. It's very nice.

So... I'm going skydiving tomorrow and I'm thinkin about un-DSing my Marty Mcflys. I have two questions. Are they going to get destroyed when I land? should I get the video/photo package?

So... I'm going skydiving tomorrow and I'm thinkin about un-DSing my Marty Mcflys. I have two questions. Are they going to get destroyed when I land? should I get the video/photo package?
Can't answer the first question but you can't unDS BTTFs while skydiving and not have pictures of it.

Probably not destroyed, but I'd probably wear a pair of shoes I wouldn't mind losing since you really can't control what the ground conditions will be. What if you land in the one mud hole in your fancy new shoes?

Get the video/photo package. And enjoy. Solo jump or Tandem?

Can't answer the first question but you can't unDS BTTFs while skydiving and not have pictures of it.
haha good point
Probably not destroyed, but I'd probably wear a pair of shoes I wouldn't mind losing since you really can't control what the ground conditions will be. What if you land in the one mud hole in your fancy new shoes?

Get the video/photo package. And enjoy. Solo jump or Tandem?
Hm... I may have to ditch the Mcfly's idea and wear some beaters.

Tandem. Thank you. Have you skydived before? How did your videos come out and have you ever went back to look at it? The video/photo package is $130, which seems like a complete ripoff.

klasik klasik Never jumped, have a few friends that have gone through the process and now jump solo, but I'm a big baby when it comes to jumping out of a perfectly good plane.

If they're shooting with multiple Go Pros, while a rip off, it'll be pretty good quality. If you have a friend with one borrow it and make your own POV video.

@klasik Never jumped, have a few friends that have gone through the process and now jump solo, but I'm a big baby when it comes to jumping out of a perfectly good plane.

If they're shooting with multiple Go Pros, while a rip off, it'll be pretty good quality. If you have a friend with one borrow it and make your own POV video.
I think they're shooting it with one Go Pro. I wish I could bring my own but the law requires me to have some sort of license to do that.

Back
Top Bottom