2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1,100 pairs, shout out to what seems like a great success for us all in here.

Shout out to osyrhiz for hooking it up for fellow members. Dope

Side note, I'm not really used to the "newer" editor, how do you @ someone in here? It's not the same [@}insertname[/@]?

Got my atlas confirmation on the black pair [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] and tickets for Fall Of Troy in November [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] good damn day. Congrats to all that ate!!!

Anyone who was at the in store release know if they where handing out pairs in numbered order? Or random

Got my atlas confirmation on the black pair [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] and tickets for Fall Of Troy in November [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] good damn day. Congrats to all that ate!!!

Anyone who was at the in store release know if they where handing out pairs in numbered order? Or random
I think I seen that each one was handwritten, so numerically?

Well it's already tomorrow on the east coat, and 9:40pm here in the west, but I hope all won, like myself, with this Atlas drop! 

They still make music? I remember listening to them when they were not even signed before 2007. Myspace days lol

not really following why everyone wants the atlas is it cause they limited quantity? Because design wise they are a snooze fest imo

not really following why everyone wants the atlas is it cause they limited quantity? Because design wise they are a snooze fest imo
Sometimes less is more. Its the little things. Ok i sound like a grandfather now right ?

We all have our own opinions. For me it was the concept, the simple design, the extras and the support for the store. The numbers didn't matter. I wanted both pairs regardless.

Sometimes less is more. Its the little things. Ok i sound like a grandfather now right ?

We all have our own opinions. For me it was the concept, the simple design, the extras and the support for the store. The numbers didn't matter. I wanted both pairs regardless.
Right there with you on that. The all black appealed to me more than majority of the dunks that have dropped this year. Small extras get me all gitty on the inside lol not to mention the packaging was dope. They could have made 20,000 of these and I would of still jumped for my pair on RD.

Not too mention (which you just stated) supporting the shop. Since I dont have a local shop I like to show love to all sorts of shops and this was just another one of those opportunities.

Fellow sz 12'ers DS Chun Li lows - I have spoken with this seller before and he has a BIn of 200 shipped on these- not sure if he will still honor it but you never know. He also had Batruds' for $140 and C & K lows for 160 I do believe. Feel free to shoot him a message about his other items. Hes a pretty decent fella

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Sb-Chu...00033&rk=3&rkt=4&sd=181783325565#ht_262wt_975

Last edited:

Sometimes simple is more. I really like the Leica pair. Monochrome colours that go well with everything... the red pop on the shoe tag.... and those awesome translucent outsoles with the "photos" inside.

They're anything but boring imo.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
^

Got to Atlas around 1ish and had to make sure the NTFAM ate...

Good meeting you @Based La Rock

If you asked me for a pair you got it....
its all love bro! 

I can't even thumbs up people no more. Folks like @osyrhiz  and others looking out. 

This is why this thread is the only thread on any forum i check up on regarding kicks. 

Y'all some real mother ******* out here man. Salute. 

Last edited:
its all love bro! 

I can't even thumbs up people no more. Folks like @osyrhiz
 and others looking out. 
This is why this thread is the only thread on any forum i check up on regarding kicks. 
Y'all some real mother ******* out here man. Salute. 

I shoulda copped a shirt off you homie... Completely forgot...

Seems like we have this conversation every time people get geeked out over a mostly black shoe: SOMP, Quartersnacks, and now the Atlas.

Anyone find out if Familia is doing anything special as far as packaging? I have a bro that will be in Minneapolis today but don't want to put him out if they aren't any different than the pairs dropping next week

Right? special box or extras or something? How can they not?

Back
Top Bottom