2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lmaooo

While we're far off topic, can anyone tell me how blazer SE fit? 

Dunk size 11, janoski size 10.5

Jordan 1 OG Gym Red Red > Devils > YOTH

haha this is the problem, half the ppl say TTS, half say size down 1/2

The SE are a bit different than the regular internally right? Straps and a sockliner of sorts?

Well after I saw those northern lights glowing a few pages back I'm sold. I need to get my hands on them.

Yeah man.. The shoe never appealed to me till that. I was a bit skeptical about the glow, even though there was a picture posted lol so I had to snap a shot of a pair in my stock... Now I need a 12 lol]

Last edited:
Yeah man.. The shoe never appealed to me till that. I was a bit skeptical about the glow, even though there was a picture posted lol so I had to snap a shot of a pair in my stock... Now I need a 12 lol]
The glow on the NLs is real....love them joints.  Need to break em out again soon.

The card in box explains the different construction of the CMFT line. The major points I took from it is memory foam collar, modified insole and cutouts in the outersole for reduced weight.

Makes sense... I have the Nike lab CMFT Air Force 1s from a couple months back and they might be the most comfortable sneaker I own.

Been looking for a pair of YOTH in size 9 for the longest and then...

Found a DS pair for 190 shipped from the 'Bay! And with that I'm good on red shoes for pretty much ever, as those are my favorite essentially all red pair of kicks.

Last edited:

I might just pull the trigger from flight club even though they're asking me 250 for my size. If I can't find a better price after I make my PBs purchase I'm just going to pull the trigger.

Want these joints to wear when I have to go to those big lecture halls and they have lights off to show the power points. I'm going to be glowing lol.

Back
Top Bottom