2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

KONCRETE (513) 231-0399 HAS THE BLUE OX UP FOR PHONE ORDER!!! LOTS OF SIZES LEFT UP TO SIZE 14! LET'S GO BIGFOOTERS! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD.

Last edited:
Starting the 3day holiday weekend. Have fun be safe NTSB peoples.

4UG65px.jpg

Toe box on one shoe had some pretty bad creasing, no original box (Seller stated it would be included) and one of the checks is torn up (looks like a cat got to it or something). I can post some pics, already filed a claim.

Also

Last edited:
Meh, PayPal will take the same action regardless so I always try to deal with the seller before taking adverse action...but to each their own.

Meh, PayPal will take the same action regardless so I always try to deal with the seller before taking adverse action...but to each their own.

I agree with you but if the guy would have been straight up with me Id be straight up with him. I asked if toe boxes were creased at all and he said no, I asked if it included og box and he said yes, asked if there were any other flaws/scratches/scuffs and he said no. He had good feedback and I went forward with purchase.

I agree with you but if the guy would have been straight up with me Id be straight up with him. I asked if toe boxes were creased at all and he said no, I asked if it included og box and he said yes, asked if there were any other flaws/scratches/scuffs and he said no. He had good feedback and I went forward with purchase.
Sucks man, I almost feel responsible egging you on for this purchase but PayPal will make it right.

Scumbag sellers everywhere. SMH.

Those baked baos look nice. Much better style and execution than the disaster that was the mag low.

Sucks man, I almost feel responsible egging you on for this purchase but PayPal will make it right.

Scumbag sellers everywhere. SMH.

Those baked baos look nice. Much better style and execution than the disaster that was the mag low.
Why do you call it a disaster? 

Back
Top Bottom