2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Smithfield, NC Nike Outlet

They can also use the stock locator system with the mobile assist device if they don't have a certain size or model, etc.

Thank you!! This is a great deal. I just did a phone order for 3 pairs of the P Rod 1 Retro and it came out to about $160 shipped!

They still have lots of pairs left. The number is (919) 989-6100

Spent some time at one of my locals yesterday and we talked about the design they have for their collab IF Nike ever gives them one

If approved it would seriously be the best release of the year, and not just because it would be Houston themed

And no I can't say, but they will have a special box for ISO
It would be dope if it were about H-Town's Lean/Purple Drank culture.

Last edited:

It would be dope if it were about H-Town's Lean/Purple Drank culture.
funny you say that

Nike offered them a purple drank design.... and they rejected it because that isn't what they wanted to be connected with (plus the design was lame)

So as a hint remember that Houston is known as the space city and NASA is here....

I will guess that since they rejected the Nike offering, they got bumped way down the list for shop collabs..... which sucks

funny you say that
Nike offered them a purple drank design.... and they rejected it because that isn't what they wanted to be connected with (plus the design was lame)

So as a hint remember that Houston is known as the space city and NASA is here....

I will guess that since they rejected the Nike offering, they got bumped way down the list for shop collabs..... which sucks

Seems backards, like a shop would wanna do that but Nike would pass; either way, a space themed collab has way more potential and would draw in a much bigger crowd in my opinion, so good on them for passing.

Which is your local?

funny you say that

Ah. Come to think of it Nike would prolly fumble something like that....I'm sure there's a creative way to showoff a double cup and the various colors of pink & purple the drink creates, but knowing Nike it would just be basically a purple shoe....and purple SB's rarely move (unless they get re-called and become rare). I can't blame the shop either, Lean isn't necessarily something to be proud of.

Something involving NASA/Johnson Space Center is a far better idea anyway.

Now excuse me as I cry about the Moon Landing AM90s that I have never seen in person, because I'm reminded of them.

Seems backards, like a shop would wanna do that but Nike would pass; either way, a space themed collab has way more potential and would draw in a much bigger crowd in my opinion, so good on them for passing.

Which is your local?
lol I support all those except for the one up north west

That is out of date as two locations have closed

Southside Skatepark is my main shop (had 3 locations up until 2 months ago)

Same with Select.... last year they consolidated into one location

And yes if they get to do what they want EVERYONE will want them.... fingers crossed but not holding my breath since they have been ready for 2 years now

Last edited:

Ah. Come to think of it Nike would prolly fumble something like that....I'm sure there's a creative way to showoff a double cup and the various colors of pink & purple the drink creates, but knowing Nike it would just be basically a purple shoe....and purple SB's rarely move (unless they get re-called and become rare). I can't blame the shop either, Lean isn't necessarily something to be proud of.

Something involving NASA/Johnson Space Center is a far better idea anyway.

Now excuse me as I cry about the Moon Landing AM90s that I have never seen in person, because I'm reminded of them.
Yeah.... I missed out on the AM90s as well

Have seen and touched real ones (got some fake ones on eBay that I returned) but have not found my size for a decent price

They are such fire

Last edited:
Android had too many bugs and security flaws for a Nike app
Stuff like that is the only reason I even consider switching. I just can't do it though. I'd love to have an iphone but I need the convenience of Android (file xfer to computers, downloaded and purchased music on the same player, etc). One day, when I can afford to have 2 phones, I will own an iphone. Until then I guess I'm out of luck.

Stuff like that is the only reason I even consider switching. I just can't do it though. I'd love to have an iphone but I need the convenience of Android (file xfer to computers, downloaded and purchased music on the same player, etc). One day, when I can afford to have 2 phones, I will own an iphone. Until then I guess I'm out of luck.
same here....well the first part atleast

I hate missing auctions on Ebay, really grinds my gears. Anyone here get the 11.5 blue Levi's that just went for $127?

Last edited:
I know i am late to the game here ( i remember this was done months ago) but if any nikesb niketalkers are on ig add me -dvlsfan30 or post up your username. i have a few sneaker related posts, not many nike sb lately but going to start again. Curious to see how everyone is living outside of the forum.

Might be a stretch, but does anyone know where i can find Nike Sb Lunar gato's in the original black/white color? size 9.5
Help would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom