2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why are they being called scorpions again? I saw someone on twitter call them the "IOWA" lol.

is this CONFIRMED the inspiration behind the black and blue and black and yellow pairs? or just speculation?

It would be dope of Nike would make a page dedicated to what their inspiration behind all the colorways actually were.
(Especially those damn Huxtables / Biggies, lol )

Why are they being called scorpions again? I saw someone on twitter call them the "IOWA" lol.

is this CONFIRMED the inspiration behind the black and blue and black and yellow pairs? or just speculation?

It would be dope of Nike would make a page dedicated to what their inspiration behind all the colorways actually were.
I called em scorpions when images surfaced around Christmas time, nothing official just something that stuck

Dem Bumblebee dunks though!

I have been meaning to ask.  Who actually comes up with the names?
We do, apparently.

Of course there are ones that have obvious inspirations and sometimes Nike calls them by a nickname when they have a release date or are a store collaboration.

GR get names according to what people think.

BUT, reason i say that is because those black and blue GR and these certainly makes a good case for a Mortal Kombat inspiration.

Nike can't go snatching themes and names left and right without paying the licensing fees. They make more money if they just release em and let the consumer imagination run wild.

They used to be a little more straightforward with things...
Colors by Yoda
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom