2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

seems strange prices on the bay for the lows are all over the place.. some sellers are almost intentionally trying to sabotage themselves ... I saw a pair for $209 BIN... somebody buy that!!  seller is guaranteed to take an L 
roll.gif

i guess what i said yesterday is partly rights these shoes are an impulse buy and nickel and dime resllers are getting the shaft on this release

the dunks are still on there site to order

Love how this release played out. Anyone who wanted was able to cop.

thats the only good thing

the store was able to cater to who ever wanted the shoe from what it sounds like

you cant hate on that

all the more reason to hope for a low resale value

Last edited:
Hope people take note from this release and stop buying SB's to flip and leave them for us.

amen to that. I did buy the lows even though not my fav but I needed a white based sneaker. The rest don't fit my style. And I left them for the peeps that wanted them.

Sounds like lows were an easier cop than anticipated. Kinda makes me wish I had tried but I know I would have never worn them so not too upset about it.

there was a pic posted wh Future wearing them... I wasnt really feeling his fit tho.... maybe it was the ranger hat lol

Box has become the

holy Grails (wink)

Of my box collection

And these are the third pair of SBs I've copped

The Holy Trinity #dualities

I don't feel like reading through the last ten pages so I'm just gonna give my impression of Concepts release in Cambridge.

Wore these

I was told there was 100 concrete boxes and 200 wooden boxes and I was 105th in line which was perfect for me because I wanted the wooden box.

Due to mass disorganization from the CNCPTs crew the already delayed release was further delayed until 11 am.

At the 105th I laid witness to mass backfiring including the the clear giving of tens to hundreds of pairs to individuals and loading them into trucks and vans.

After 4 hours I made my way to the front of the line hopefully to cop a size 13/14 in both the highs and lows and with a wooden box.

I was told that there was nothing bigger than a 12 for the highs and that all the wooden boxes were spoken for enough though at minimum there should have been 95 left.

This was my last camping experience. It has further soured me to the entire thing.

That being said the lows are much better in person than in pictures.

Back
Top Bottom