2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anybody seen an on foot shot of the Holy Grail's?
About 3 pages back. Rapper Future wearing them on his instagram
nope, if you check his IG he pretty much only rocks Jays, the pic was posted on CNCPTs IG

...im thinking CNCPTS had him wear a pair real quick to take advantage of his HYPE (since he was there promoting his cncpts colab)

Last edited:
That iridescence on the lows..I imagine if it hits the sun just right

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

That iridescence on the lows..I imagine if it hits the sun just right

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Yes. That is what I am hoping for.

I don't feel like reading through the last ten pages so I'm just gonna give my impression of Concepts release in Cambridge.

Wore these

I was told there was 100 concrete boxes and 200 wooden boxes and I was 105th in line which was perfect for me because I wanted the wooden box.

Due to mass disorganization from the CNCPTs crew the already delayed release was further delayed until 11 am.

At the 105th I laid witness to mass backfiring including the the clear giving of tens to hundreds of pairs to individuals and loading them into trucks and vans.

After 4 hours I made my way to the front of the line hopefully to cop a size 13/14 in both the highs and lows and with a wooden box.

I was told that there was nothing bigger than a 12 for the highs and that all the wooden boxes were spoken for enough though at minimum there should have been 95 left.

This was my last camping experience. It has further soured me to the entire thing.

That being said the lows are much better in person than in pictures.
i would of been heated. people waiting for 24+ hrs just to be told basically their pairs were given out to friends/family/resellers that day.

either do it days in advance that way there is a set number of stock to the general public, or dont do it at all.

to the kid who sold his wristband though, glad he got turned away

Last edited:

nope, if you check his IG he pretty much only rocks Jays, the pic was posted on CNCPTs IG

...im thinking CNCPTS had him wear a pair real quick to take advantage of his HYPE (since he was there promoting his cncpts colab)
exactly. probably comp'd the shoes in exchange for a photo. cheap PR

On foot

imo the shiny box that comes with the online release makes more sense than the wooden box or other box they had. Needs to see more on feet pics tho. Most of the ones on ig aren't doing it for me. But hopefully like people said they look better in person. First lows I have copped in 2 years been highs all the way

Glad everyone in here was able to feast this morning. Almost impulse bought the lows but decided against it. I really need to stop buying shoes that I wont wear.
Basically my thoughts in a nutshell. I even carted them. But if I really want these, I can probably wait 30 days for the hype to die even more and pay eBay pricing. Dudes are going to be mad when they make like $50 at the end of the day :lol:

Unlikely that resellers will be making a $50 profit on these IMO. I'm thinking more like $10 if any. Resellers will be taking some BIG *** Ls on this one.

Last edited:
If anyone who copped the cement box--is it really concrete? Will it chip or make dust? Or is it a faux cement?

[/IMG]

I was wondering if these levis are legit? The BIN price seems kind of low but the dude has worn them a few times.

Certain sizes, most probably...you also have to consider that while some people are willing to pay extra for the box, most people would rather save the $45 and just have the shoes.

Wait, is that the box the normal pairs come in?

i didn't even realise they retailed at $160...$120 or bust
That's the box that comes with the shoe for $160 at Concepts. If you're buying it at a different retailer, it's $120 but you're going to get a Nike box.

Back
Top Bottom