2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the blue ox were among the worst, but that's just my thought. They were thought of as fire to many here. But these things are not great.

Guess I'm in the minority. Really like the salmons, won't be pickling them up though.

Last edited:
I don't hate the Salmon's... But I wouldn't even spend my launch date Swoosh price on these either, lol. I'd wait for that Clearance price.

To Musical Excellence , the Graph Papers dropped about 2 month ago .  They were Europe only . I got mine from Germany . Hopefully they will turn up on Ebay . I doubt you will find any still in stock from the European accounts . I'm sorry I forgot where I got mine but they were going fast . Sorry not to be more help

Yesterday...

Thoughts on qty of dunks released through the year?

I think it's gotten a bit saturated. I'd like to see 2 dunks per month, 1 GR for the skaters and 1 QS for the hypebeasts

This yr I've only copped the grey atlas pair and other older dunks

The quality on the atlas pair is a lot better than some of the others that I've seen..but the two-tone glossy boxes or QS are more of a premium grade right?

I will get the black cement pair when they drop even lower than where they are at now..I seen a pair at Supreme for a second but I am still very skeptical about how prone they are to creasing

To Musical Excellence , the Graph Papers dropped about 2 month ago .  They were Europe only . I got mine from Germany . Hopefully they will turn up on Ebay . I doubt you will find any still in stock from the European accounts . I'm sorry I forgot where I got mine but they were going fast . Sorry not to be more help
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for em.

Thoughts on qty of dunks released through the year?

I think it's gotten a bit saturated. I'd like to see 2 dunks per month, 1 GR for the skaters and 1 QS for the hypebeasts

I this year has been both solid and saturated! There's been maybe less than 10 that were a HAD TO PURCHASE on launch date (De La High *I can kill myself for spending $150 on launch date*, De La low, Stained Glass... Ok, less than 5 :smh:). I've done pretty well on 2015 drops by using Swoosh. Add Nike seemingly moving SB's to Clearance quicker than usual (the Corks just sat forever no Clearance... bad Nike) and eBates giving 12% and I clean up. My other 2015 purchases came from Factory and using my discount on-top of sales in the store (my Dazzle's were a Staff Dress pick).

I'm not trying to Swoosh flex whatsoever. I'm trying to use that as an example of the saturated amnt of drops we've had this year and it's showing by all the sale opportunities. Eight pairs purchased within the last 3.5 weeks. I'd wish Nike could slow down some and drop the numbers down per month. But hey, at least what we have gotten have had some awesome inspiration. The Steel Reserve's are random and dope as hell! I love that pair.

Back
Top Bottom