2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No way they sold out **** it pulled the trigger on the blue moons and the p-rods 88$ for both u cant beat that with a stick

Oh so everybody was copping from a premier sale huh? Dang, I missed out. What was the sale exactly? 50% off everything? So the dunks discounted at $59 came out to $29.5? If so, kicking myself for missing out on this lol smh.

By the time I made my mind up they were oos in my size for everything I wanted. Picked up the corks for my buddy for $37.50 instead :lol: Had to make use of the sale somehow.

By the time I made my mind up they were oos in my size for everything I wanted. Picked up the corks for my buddy for $37.50 instead :lol: Had to make use of the sale somehow.
Only because I let you. I almost doubled. :lol:

Last edited:
That flash sale was love....props to whoever posted that info. Was able to grab the Premiers finally. I ordered the Nasty lows over the weekend so I'm not mad as they were like 30% off at the time.

$120 shipped - DS Sz 9

I still never saw those on there. Only the oakland ones.

No they were there. I checked before the flash sale, but only sizes 8, 9 or 9.5, 11 and 13 I think. I don't own any lows so I wasn't sure if I wanted to go a half size down from my TTS 8.5. Ended up passing but now I know I regret especially cause I had a listing on grailed that just sold.

Back
Top Bottom