2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't understand what MLB has beef with unless they have "Nasty Boys" trademarked. There's no Cincy Reds logo or anything like that....

Loden vs unLoden.... I always thought they were the same colors.... I guess they are just close enough
If I were a shoe, I think I'd hate to be an Un anything..... But I guess it makes you easier to be remembered if you are connected to something popular/iconic
Man, I wish I had a pair of Lodens.
wink.gif

I don't understand what MLB has beef with unless they have "Nasty Boys" trademarked. There's no Cincy Reds logo or anything like that....

From what I've been seeing the issue is more so the shops are advertising MLB alongside the shoe nothing to do with the shoe itself. I saw on FB one shop is actually redoing all of the advertising they've done because it mentions the MLB.

From what I've been seeing the issue is more so the shops are advertising MLB alongside the shoe nothing to do with the shoe itself. I saw on FB one shop is actually redoing all of the advertising they've done because it mentions the MLB.
Interesting. If that's true I think we can expect them to eventually pop back up.....then hit discount....then hit deep discount....then I'll consider a cop of the lows haha

Interesting. If that's true I think we can expect them to eventually pop back up.....then hit discount....then hit deep discount....then I'll consider a cop of the lows haha

Well that's interesting you bring that up. I'm not sure if all this info is 100% legit but it's coming from someone who works in a shop. They said their rep gave them a call and happened to mention no reorders or restock a will be done.

With that being said I don't know if that means the shops pairs that have em will be yanked back or if whatever is out there will remain out there and that's that...

So far my local has heard nothing about this, but they didn't do any advertising or anything

And rarely does any shop get restocked of SBs (around here) other than the DeLaLows

Still have faith I can grab the ISO boxes later on for a decent price

Ugh, legal issues and anything shoe related instantly means supply problems. Hope this is more of a "everyone remove MLB branding and let things calm down" than a copyright situation where they have to pull pairs. May have to hop on those bash brothers sooner rather than later.

Those PRods are nice but I feel like they're reaching for the glory days.

Limited or not these prods won't hold any value imo.. should be easy to get at retail or less :nerd:

People freaked over Roger Federer's shoes
This. If they're limited, with the jordan association, they're gonna be hard to get. I kinda like em, because I've always wanted a pair of j-rod 2s, but just can't stomach the price those go for. But if these p rod 9s are limited, forget it, I won't bother (nor will I probably have a chance at even getting them at retail :lol: ).

Back
Top Bottom