2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In order

1. De La Lows
2. Nasty Boys/ Unheard of Lows
3. Grail Lows
4. Flamingo Highs

Only grabbed 3 this year, was waiting for Nasty Boys prices to continue to drop :frown:

I'm guessing the Homegrown collab will be these:

Fits with the woodland theme, and 1/8 is a Friday, so they're not a QS.

Anyone know were i can find some royal sb dunk hi from the bred royal low hi ? Ebay none in my sizs :frown: any sites still have them

DS grails copped...the bay is filled with some great sellers.. not about to count my chickens before they hatch tho...

Style code on those, anyone?

Edit: still don't know what shoes are the collab but I know it's not the denim highs, Sasquatch lows, or those wooden looking lows.

Last edited:
I don't think I seen anyone in the thread wearing scorpions..am I right???

I think they are mad underrated

My size 9.5US order went through from Blades. I ordered it before they took down the Nasty Boys Low. Delivery later or by end of today December 10.

and then I have to wait for my shipping vendor to ship it from NY to Dubai UAE

and that's additional 40$ on the shoes

Sad to be Sneaker collector living outside the USA, all I order have 40$ additional for the delivery charge from USA to UAE

You are all lucky to be in USA

Anyone know were i can find some royal sb dunk hi from the bred royal low hi ? Ebay none in my sizs :frown: any sites still have them
Stopped in utility in LA Verne yesterday. I think they had them. If its the ones I think you're talking about. Did you check theit site?

Back
Top Bottom