2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That is exactly what i did
nthat.gif

That is exactly what i did
Nice job I may even give it a go if I find a cheap pair. Did you have trouble getting the check to soak up the dye. I did the corduroy dunk checks from white to black, but the check was a funky material and it didn't soak in well, curious how your check dying went. 

Never understood how someone's collection can vary in such a wide size range. I know certain SBs run different but 9.5-11 it's not the serious. I will just wait until I find them in my size. End of rant.

My shoe collection goes from 9.5-12
SBs I'm an 11 in. Jordan's I'm a 10. I have wide feet so it causes me to size up on a lot of models.

I wear a 9.5/10 in Jordan and 10.5 in dunks thinking about tryin an 11 to see if they r more comfy next time

my shoe collection ranges from 3.5 to 12

Obviously the little shoes are not for wearing (vintage Airwalks are hard to find DS in any size.... big sizes cost about the same as OG Jordans)

I have a few 9-9.5 that were from a friend that no longer wanted them (Tiffany low is one)

but the wearable shoes range from 10.5-12

new tooling SBs make me do 11.5/12...older SBs and  most everything else is 11/11.5, 10.5 in Converse and work boots... but I don't mind a little extra room in my shoe so i can size up for no reason

Makes hunting much easier

my shoe collection ranges from 3.5 to 12
Obviously the little shoes are not for wearing (vintage Airwalks are hard to find DS in any size.... big sizes cost about the same as OG Jordans)
I have a few 9-9.5 that were from a friend that no longer wanted them (Tiffany low is one)
but the wearable shoes range from 10.5-12
new tooling SBs make me do 11.5/12...older SBs and  most everything else is 11/11.5, 10.5 in Converse and work boots... but I don't mind a little extra room in my shoe so i can size up for no reason

Makes hunting much easier
Got any air walk prototypes? Man I miss those

@jkitty, I came close to buying T19's at least ten times. :lol: Never pulled the trigger though. I'm a fan.

I used to be able to go 10-11 for SB'S. I did once buy a 9.5 Futura for retail. Just sold them this year because I couldn't really rock them anymore. All new dunks I try for 11.

Everytime I come across t-19s in a 13 they are usually beat too much to buy. Can't be mad, the Blue used on them looks wonderful.

Anyword when the Denim/Flannel Hi's are hitting stateside?

I can smell a fresh pair of T-19s right now. They are amazing in quality.
Before my wife and I were married, I had to work the day my local got them in. So I gave my wife the cash to pick them up. Then she hustled me. Took the cash and used her credit card to buy them. Didn't really matter to me, I just found it hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom