2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Check your local TJ Maxx...$10:

Look good but need "on dome" pic for final decision

Never understood how someone's collection can vary in such a wide size range. I know certain SBs run different but 9.5-11 it's not the serious. I will just wait until I find them in my size. End of rant.
Lol. I never understood that either, but some people don't care about their feet hurting, some have shoes that are already broken in, some are in denial about their actual size, and some are just hypebeasts. I have shoes from an 8.5-9.5 mens.  My true size is now a 9, but I have a lot of 8.5 shoes that I broke in and stretched out before my foot grew with pregnancy.  All of the 9.5 I have are too big EXCEPT the Fast Times low. That shoe runs really small.
Dem insoles...
Insoles > Shoes. These shoes would be ok if the Fast Times hadn't already done this concept better.
Long time lurker (2002). Decided to join up for the new year. Today's wear. Copped for $85 shipped from Flatspot UK.
Nice. I can't wait til these hit the states. I think I'd definitely do red laces with these though.

Lol. I never understood that either, but some people don't care about their feet hurting, some have shoes that are already broken in, some are in denial about their actual size, and some are just hypebeasts. I have shoes from an 8.5-9.5 mens.  My true size is now a 9, but I have a lot of 8.5 shoes that I broke in and stretched out before my foot grew with pregnancy.  All of the 9.5 I have are too big EXCEPT the Fast Times low. That shoe runs really small.

Insoles > Shoes. These shoes would be ok if the Fast Times hadn't already done this concept better.

Nice. I can't wait til these hit the states. I think I'd definitely do red laces with these though.
Maybe I'll try that. They came with black laces. One thing is for sure. Do not wear these in the rain. From what I seen from the paper in the box they came with. The denim will bleed real bad. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Happy New Years too all you guys! I hope this year brings us all some amazing dunks we can salivate over!
Thanks everyone in here for making my year go a little faster and making sb come ups a lot easier
Cheers too all you good guys on the thread, which I'm happy to say is most of you!!

Heres what I rocked/unds'ed today

Hope you all have or had a great night

Last edited:
Happy New Year SB Fam. Even though I'm fairly new, I look forward to this year of SBs. I only own 2 SBs but want so much more.

Homegrowns will be at cop price ($65) by the end of the month. Calling it now. I love em though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom