2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just bc I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, the new duty free threshold is $800 instead of $200.

That's some damn good information!

Not sure if anyone is still looking but IW QS for $124 shipped give or take a couple bucks

Sz 8-12
http://www.bonkers-shop.com/product...ep-royal-blue-metallic-silver-university-red/

New job so I actually get to Break out the tennis on Fridays!

Atlas site was cooked from the jump but I got some Chucks & Vans for da lo

Gave me a code for 25% off (only regular price stuff), anybody want it?
Expires on the 22nd

I'm staying in the French Quarter of NOLA until tomorrow night. Are there any skate shops in the area that I should hit up?

EHH fairly close? One on the Northshore which got wrecked with flooding last week, one 80 miles down I-10 the other 120.

Humidity is the ****z though, Phil is cool as hell but runs the shop kind of loose, so just pop back after a few minutes if you get there and the door is locked, they're probably out skating for a quick session.

Last edited:
EHH fairly close? One on the Northshore which got wrecked with flooding last week, one 80 miles down I-10 the other 120.

Humidity is the ****z though, Phil is cool as hell but runs the shop kind of loose, so just pop back after a few minutes if you get there and the door is locked, they're probably out skating for a quick session.

To me, a 2 or less hour drive is fairly close if I'm touring somewhere...if I was in Nola I'd definitely make it a point to get to Rukus.

^^ i jumped on these at retail because i thought theyd fly.  guess not. 
mean.gif
 ^^ 

i was thinking the same thing for the lumberjacks, but they look like they'll sit for a minute.  

side note: dont get why they used obsidian and not a black shade.  correct me if im wrong, but obsidian is a blue shade right?  they going for a denim look?  

Last edited:
I'm dying here, wanted to pull the trigger on The Atlas sale but CMP sensor on my truck went out and I have to replace it just my luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom