2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wasn't someone looking for Size 13 Shimizus? Or am I misremembering?

Edit:

My Dunk brethren, I need your insight.

I've been trying to find a 2004 Shimizu sz 13 forever. Flightclub has em for $260. I've searched ebay for months and i've never seen that size pop up. I know Flightclub prices are ***, but I don't know how many times a show from 2004 is going to be made available to me. 

Should I just accept the Flightclub tax or is there some other avenue I haven't explored?

On an unrelated note, I just got to see Orange Boxes in person. I dunno it looks fine to me. I'm not quite sure what all the complaints are about. It feels like a typical $100 shoe. I'll bite once the price drops.

spectrexcwk spectrexcwk

Last edited:
I ordered from size UK on November 12th and got my order in on December 7th. They often do free shipping as well. Customs, especially at this time of year, can be tricky.

Really nice, red colorway is the best to me by far. Would love to grab for less than a mortgage one day.

Threw these on today to ease the sting of missing out on those bogo hoodies yeaterday. Those red premes looking real good. Ive seen a pair in my size for a price that seems reasonable. Honestly depending on wether i strike out on a few kicks coming out within the next few days i might buy the premes as a consolation prize.

Thread has just been killing it this last week.
Reps to the red and black supremes.
Was thinking about wearing the whites tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom